Changes at Malvern!

hershey

PR Elite
But what's the weather going to do??

Click for pictures ^^^^^

8E2D860C-82E8-4257-8DD0-75B69038CA4F.jpeg

Track looks sweet…up hill doubles going to be tuff…whoops look sick.
Nah. I can see myself doing the double double at some point. Didn't see where I was going to do the uphill triple it was though. Double single single good in my book as well...lol. Yeah, those rollers look a little tight. Spencer will like them. He was smooth in the big rollers after the finish line last year.

I am going to say we'll be there, but not looking like we will be there this weekend. Was the plan, but we're kinda part timers with baseball, so mud races are typically out. Guess we'll see. Definitely will see y'all Saturday nights.... :)

Looks like he changed it to one slow it down but also safer for your weekend warrior c class rider and vet guys. Don’t want c class people trying to jump 100 foot triples left and right. Although I think the big jumps at malvern made it for my favorite layout ever they have had. Everyone is bitching on Facebook cause they think those rollers are whoops. Loretta’s has the 10 commandments and no one bitches about them.

Looks like he changed it to one slow it down but also safer for your weekend warrior c class rider and vet guys. Don’t want c class people trying to jump 100 foot triples left and right. Although I think the big jumps at malvern made it for my favorite layout ever they have had. Everyone is bitching on Facebook cause they think those rollers are whoops. Loretta’s has the 10 commandments and no one bitches about them.
Hey.....let me bitch. I've earned it.

Back