Tomac

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I think the confidence chase will get from winning this championship will boost him forward. I can see Jett riding over his head and ending up on the ground in outdoors. I think he will make rookie mistakes and chase will dominate outside. The sleeper in this situation is Fernandis. No one has really heard or seen him and you know he’s been riding outdoors ready to win again

John250

PR Founding Father
Would love to see tomac give it another year, but I doubt it.

Fernandis has been practicing for the outdoor series for a while now. He will be ready. I think he is the front runner for the MX championship.

hindsy

PR Addict
I think the confidence chase will get from winning this championship will boost him forward. I can see Jett riding over his head and ending up on the ground in outdoors. I think he will make rookie mistakes and chase will dominate outside. The sleeper in this situation is Fernandis. No one has really heard or seen him and you know he’s been riding outdoors ready to win again
I hope Chase shows up with something to prove and puts the rookie in his place... on his way out of Honda and gets to take both championships to his new team.

John
Would love to see tomac give it another year, but I doubt it.

Fernandis has been practicing for the outdoor series for a while now. He will be ready. I think he is the front runner for the MX championship.
I hope to see Tomac come back for a farewell tour... Ferrandis could be our sleeper with being out so long I'm betting he's hungry for some wins!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I hope Chase shows up with something to prove and puts the rookie in his place... on his way out of Honda and gets to take both championships to his new team.

John

I hope to see Tomac come back for a farewell tour... Ferrandis could be our sleeper with being out so long I'm betting he's hungry for some wins!
I’d love to see him put Jett in his place too. Need to show him it ain’t so easy in the 450 class.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I’d love to see him put Jett in his place too. Need to show him it ain’t so easy in the 450 class.
We'll just have to see. Riding fast one race is a lot different than doing it for the entire series. Guess we'll see just how much of a bad arse Jett is...