Outdoor talk.

Baker_741

PR Member
Haven't posted on here in a few years...

I felt Jett's performance this weekend against Sexton and the rest of the field, was pretty impressive... Jett made it look so easy, whilst Sexton seemed like he was working pretty hard jus to keep up.

What do yall think the rest of the season will be like... Similar to the Tomac, Sexton battles last year or will either one of them just run away with it?

Another topic I wanna get after is, they are under the same truck/Team, how do you think that plays into a race/championship season between the two.

Heard on pulp last night Sexton has a motorhome this season.

I think it’s Chase’s title - not too many people have drug Eli Tomac into the deep end in a title fight and I think that experience will pay off.

That being said Jett is a psycho and just won his first ever 450 race with a 1-1 sooooooo

Not sure I am following Bierbower 100%, but yeah, the experience still leans in Sexton's favor. Jett was impressive, however it was at a track he has won at many o'times on a 250, so it seemed to suit him. I am hoping it's a battle to the end, but not sold on that yet.

Being under the same tent could be touch and go. I mean if it stays tight and/or Jett keeps beating Chase, it could be quiet under that tent. Well, Jett will still be talking I figure either way...lol.

Guess we'll see. I was out really and not looking forward to the outdoors, but I may stay a little in tune to it depending on how the next few weeks go. Besides, I have to make a comeback on my RM Fantasy MX...

I think we will have to truly wait till about round 3 or 4 to really see the battle. Jett did make it look very easy and almost didn’t even look fast he was so smooth. But like scoob said he has won there every time he has been there. I do think Jett will have those motos where bad starts will be a problem I think but then come again he’s on a 450 now and pulled both holeshots at fox. Like I said though round 3 and 4 we will really be able to see what’s going to happen

I think Jett walks away with it. DF14 and Sexton battle back and forth for second and third. AC and AP7 battle for 4th and 5th. And that it becomes a very boring 450 class this year.

I think Jett walks away with it. DF14 and Sexton battle back and forth for second and third. AC and AP7 battle for 4th and 5th. And that it becomes a very boring 450 class this year.
What about Webb?

Surprised Alessi isn't trying to take advantage of the depleted field.

He would atleast have a boxo usa championship tool box to work on his smart top Honda that he got while cherry picking Daytona. Lol

Back