• Poll closed .

663dad

PR Addict
Supercross on the 14, regular racing Saturday and Sunday

Attachments

• BF23B436-9683-4F2A-B85D-AA036015D827.jpeg
    BF23B436-9683-4F2A-B85D-AA036015D827.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 110
For multiple reasons. Main reason is other sport opportunities/obligations. Spencer and I (mostly Spencer), look to get back on the bike the week after this deal unfortunately.... :(

Best of luck and hope it's a smash!

Rain in the forecast...surprising...lol. Looks like weekend could work out. Best of luck down that way. We'll be in Teays Valley for our last Allstars Baseball tournament. Took home the hardware last week. We'll see how we roll this weekend.

Best of luck to all this weekend! See some of you at a moto venue near you soon... :)

Sharing my experience with the online registration earlier today:

When I tried it at first, it said my AMA card was expired. I signed into the AMA website and confirmed
that it wasn't. Tried the registration site again and everything worked. Was able to sign up for Saturday
practice and Sunday race. I'll still have to get my transponder at the track as I got busy and the site was
closed when I went back. Also, nowhere did it ask for my Buckeye Series card number.

With that in mind, have you considered leaving it open longer? If I remember correctly, at Red Bud Vet Fest,
it's open right up until early that day. They encourage its use by not charging a service fee making it less expensive
to use pre-registration vs signing up at the window. Also allows them advanced knowledge about splitting practice
groups and class combinations for full gates.

I hope more tracks will get on board with this. Hopefully, it makes sign-up go easier and alleviates the time spent
standing in line. Now if they can just move Saturday practice start time from 7am to 8am!

Overall, positive experience. Props for doing this.

I love online registration. Also love when tracks can take card and you don’t have to have cash. I was trying to pre register to race and practice but got on the link at 4 and it was already closed. Oh well gotta sign up at the track

Back