New Ohio track!!!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Checked out the new track in Ohio hills of fire. Definitely a place to check out. Place flows so good and the jumps are super fun and very safe. Even their big triple over 120 feet is safe. Owner is working super hard and putting a lot of effort in and it shows. Layout goes up and down the hills and I will definitely be back!

Checked out the new track in Ohio hills of fire. Definitely a place to check out. Place flows so good and the jumps are super fun and very safe. Even their big triple over 120 feet is safe. Owner is working super hard and putting a lot of effort in and it shows. Layout goes up and down the hills and I will definitely be back!
How is the prep?

How is the prep?
Prep is actually good. Just needs some sand and mulch added to a few of the 180s so it can get some deeper lines but besides that he has been working the rocks out. Honestly rocks were no worse than anywhere else so obviously he’s gotten them off quite a bit. Only problem possibly for prep would be watering throughout the motos throughout the day because of how wide spread the track is which is great as a rider but more area to cover to prep

Looks high speed, is it?
Not too high speed honestly. There’s one very long straight where u go down the hill hit a long sweeper off chamber corner then it’s a double then the huge triple they have and then back down the hill and up to a uphill triple and straight into a 180 left. You and Austin would like it. Lots of corners. I really enjoyed the layout. Only bad part about the place is location. Kinda in the dead spot of Moto in Ohio which is good to have something there but obviously far for the northern people. About 40-45 minutes from chillitown

Back