For all you "track prep is too deep" people

Here's a reminder for him since he forgot that they didn't used to intentionally ruin tracks. Lol.. naturally rough.. he can hop on back across the pond if he wants to ride lommel.. or he can quit pro racing and sand bag Lorettas to ride a shitty slot car track.

I only looked at all these old vids to make sure I wasn't losing my mind...

Nope.. I miss this kinda moto..

2nd gear 1100 rpms foot dabbing around a track at 12 miles per hour like a hare scramble blows.. lol

1000005406.png
1000005407.png
1000005408.png
1000005405.jpg

To be fair he said “he didn’t like it but it’s fine”

Guys that don’t like things but still do it. Hm. Sounds like you Meister. Sounds like me. Sounds like everyone that busts their ass to make it….

He specifically said that today's prep is too easy making tracks fast and dangerous.

But you know more than he does for sure.

It's not about "knowing more than he does." Everyone's able to have their own opinion. I like what I like. Natural rough ass moto. Doesn't mean I'm afraid of rough tracks or won't ride redbud or Baja. Just prefer tracks of yesteryear and have more fun riding the ones that are still like that today..

Today at work I listened to pulp podcast.. found it interesting that my opinion seems to align with more than not on the prep/slot car matter. Then I read a similar post on vital.. DF and nicoletti whined.. everyone else seems to favor less slot car racing..

Today at work I listened to pulp podcast.. found it interesting that my opinion seems to align with more than not on the prep/slot car matter. Then I read a similar post on vital.. DF and nicoletti whined.. everyone else seems to favor less slot car racing..
Is that the newest episode?

watching Millville I love that track. By far is the best racing and the best racing the past few years. And it’s cause like Meister said they don’t try to prep it insanely deep they just let it naturally get rough. That place gets rough but the track allows everyone to go in different lines in every corner without losing any time so it has the best racing

watching Millville I love that track. By far is the best racing and the best racing the past few years. And it’s cause like Meister said they don’t try to prep it insanely deep they just let it naturally get rough. That place gets rough but the track allows everyone to go in different lines in every corner without losing any time so it has the best racing
My son has been listening to me!!

I know this post is originally about the Nationals but CTMX's prep was on point last weekend.
Turns had some rutted areas, some not, and with watering throughout the day, dust was minimal.
I'm glad to hear maybe the fad of Loretta wanna be tracks is fading. I hope Lorettas track crew is taking note for those heading down!

I know this post is originally about the Nationals but CTMX's prep was on point last weekend.
Turns had some rutted areas, some not, and with watering throughout the day, dust was minimal.
Wish I was able to ride it more than 1 lap. Knocked myself out right before the finish

Back