Shitting their pants

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Never have I ever heard of anyone actually shitting their pants while riding. Guess there is always a first time for everything. Prado was sick last weekend at the race and said he literally s**t his pants after seawer passed him. Guess you can’t say he ain’t committed to that championship.lol

In one of the "TGO" - THE GREAT OUTDOORS videos, they were doing a feature story on top riders, and Davi Millsaps, suffering from a stomach virus was fighting to keep from blowing out the back door, while he was at the gate. In a funny way he recaps the story and what he was going through. I imagine it's had to of happened more times than we'll ever know.

I remember a 6 year old laughing that he s**t his pants out jumping curbs in the neighborhood on his BMX bike one time.

While my son probably won't be to happy about this, plus he doesn't get on Pitracer so, I am free to share, I think!! Jonathan actually did s**t his pants at Big Game Raceway when we first got into racing. There was a "long" table top on the beginners track and he held it wide open, had no concept of throttle to speed to distance correlation and over shot the table top by a least 20' and he landed hard. s**t himself on the landing which was relatively close to the finish line, finished the race and off to the cinder block restroom. Smelled like hell and we had to use hand wipes to clean him up and throw some clothes away. So, YES it actually does happen, LOL!! Probably TMI.

1000005638.png

Back