Buds!!

Carlisle

PR Member
Carmichael is the worst commentator, makes himself look like a moron with the things he says!!! And to people being introduced to the sport he’s the goat!!! Bahaha!!! Deegan is his own worst enemy!!! And a spaz!! Cochran should have stayed in the amateur, not sure what the rush was to move him to the nationals but whatever. With tomac not racing nationals next yr motocross gonna being boring. Total bummer for herlings. Broken collarbone not gonna race Ironman. Can’t wait for the playoffs!!! Omfg!! Playoffs? Wtf? This ain’t nascar!! Ready for football!!!

Good. Watch football and keep your negative ass elsewhere
My bad homie. Didn’t mean to offend you, must be a liberal! What an amazing race today. Both classes where amazing. Commentating was top notch! The up and comers are dangerous. Next yr we will definitely see Carmichael, reed and Stewart type battles. The playoffs are a wonderful idea. Gonna make for nail biting excitement!!!!

For all the Deegan fan boys. The kid came in way hot. His fault, he caused the carnage. The AMA did follow the rulebook as well on the proper way to restart the moto.

Where the AMA screwed up....they did not penalize Deegan for having a Team Yamaha member help pick up his bike, give assistance and even helped him with the rear wheel. Deegan should be penalized for that.

My bad homie. Didn’t mean to offend you, must be a liberal! What an amazing race today. Both classes where amazing. Commentating was top notch! The up and comers are dangerous. Next yr we will definitely see Carmichael, reed and Stewart type battles. The playoffs are a wonderful idea. Gonna make for nail biting excitement!!!!
Far from a lib and that’s always your first come back lol. Bet you don’t even ride and anymore and you were mediocre on your best day when you did. You’re just a negative crybaby.

For all the Deegan fan boys. The kid came in way hot. His fault, he caused the carnage. The AMA did follow the rulebook as well on the proper way to restart the moto.

Where the AMA screwed up....they did not penalize Deegan for having a Team Yamaha member help pick up his bike, give assistance and even helped him with the rear wheel. Deegan should be penalized for that.

Of course the AMA don't care because it's Deegan heck.

I don’t understand the Carmichael Reed Stewart type battles comment. Of those 3 riders, 2 of them had perfect seasons, one of those two riders did it for 2yrs straight. So of their roughly 12yrs of racing total 25% of their seasons were boring by your standards. So I guess 1 season in the last 12yrs or 7% of the racing in that timespan, has been boring. So statistically your rate of return on exciting racing has been better post Ricky, James and Chad. The battles between Ricky and the rest were no different than the current battles. It’s a few turns and then that’s it.

You also confuse and tie both 250 and 450 racing into one when assessing the racing. 250 has been arguably the most exciting it’s been in a while. Points are close. A rookie is making a splash into the class. The same rider isn’t winning every race. But because you hate a 16yr old because of his dad, you call the class terrible.

End of the day the 450 class is impressive to see Jett do what he’s doing. 250 has everything you could want in racing. Sooooo I’m not sure what your complaining about.

Oh well back to the daily grind. Call you on my way home from work Carlisle. Love you buddy.

I don’t understand the Carmichael Reed Stewart type battles comment. Of those 3 riders, 2 of them had perfect seasons, one of those two riders did it for 2yrs straight. So of their roughly 12yrs of racing total 25% of their seasons were boring by your standards. So I guess 1 season in the last 12yrs or 7% of the racing in that timespan, has been boring. So statistically your rate of return on exciting racing has been better post Ricky, James and Chad. The battles between Ricky and the rest were no different than the current battles. It’s a few turns and then that’s it.

You also confuse and tie both 250 and 450 racing into one when assessing the racing. 250 has been arguably the most exciting it’s been in a while. Points are close. A rookie is making a splash into the class. The same rider isn’t winning every race. But because you hate a 16yr old because of his dad, you call the class terrible.

End of the day the 450 class is impressive to see Jett do what he’s doing. 250 has everything you could want in racing. Sooooo I’m not sure what your complaining about.

Oh well back to the daily grind. Call you on my way home from work Carlisle. Love you buddy.
I said it’s been an amazing motocross season so far! One of the best for the 450 title for sure. The lights class absolutely amazing. Imagine how exciting it could have been. Cooper doesn’t get hurt in a practice crash and doesn’t miss a whole race, and hunter doesn’t blow a radiator hose!! Definitely excited for next season. Hunter up to the 450s. Deegan is so fast should win the lights title for sure. Sexton will fly on his new Ktm and never crash. Gonna be great racing. As far as beaver weaver I was a good c rider homie!!! You’re in luck though because it looks like Michelle Obama might run for president so you’ll have someone to vote for that has the same ideology as you!!!!! Bahaha!!!!

I said it’s been an amazing motocross season so far! One of the best for the 450 title for sure. The lights class absolutely amazing. Imagine how exciting it could have been. Cooper doesn’t get hurt in a practice crash and doesn’t miss a whole race, and hunter doesn’t blow a radiator hose!! Definitely excited for next season. Hunter up to the 450s. Deegan is so fast should win the lights title for sure. Sexton will fly on his new Ktm and never crash. Gonna be great racing. As far as beaver weaver I was a good c rider homie!!! You’re in luck though because it looks like Michelle Obama might run for president so you’ll have someone to vote for that has the same ideology as you!!!!! Bahaha!!!!
Did you eat paint chips as a kid or just live under power lines?

Daxton Bennick might be a challenge to Deegan in both SX and MX. I think he is going to be tough. Also the French kid going to Husky. I am not gonna say Deegan is going to have it easy.

It has been a fun outdoor season to watch for all the reasons mentioned.

Now they just need to shorten motos to about 10 minutes. That is how long it takes Ricky to run out of things to say.

I do laugh at Ricky's psychological analysis when he knows exactly what every racer is thinking throughout the race. James Stewart is a blast to listen to.

Jett Lawrence is fast but cruel. He slows down during each race to let Chase think he might have a chance and then speeds up forcing Chase to go down in almost every race. That is just messed up.

It has been a fun outdoor season to watch for all the reasons mentioned.

Now they just need to shorten motos to about 10 minutes. That is how long it takes Ricky to run out of things to say.

I do laugh at Ricky's psychological analysis when he knows exactly what every racer is thinking throughout the race. James Stewart is a blast to listen to.

Jett Lawrence is fast but cruel. He slows down during each race to let Chase think he might have a chance and then speeds up forcing Chase to go down in almost every race. That is just messed up.
Ricky is not so great on the mic with that’s hunter deegan. Love James commentating because he doesn’t care what he says and keeps it real and unfiltered. And Jett just is on a different level and you know he’s got chase all rattled mentally but hey won’t be teammates with him next year

Back