MxON!!! Omg!!

Carlisle

PR Member
plessinger, hampshire, and Christian Craig!!!! Wtf? As if Biden wasn’t already making us the laughing stock of the world!!! This definitely doesn’t help! Bahaha

Not mad at the choice of riders. I am more upset with the lack of riders choice.

Anyone that thought Deegan was going to race was crazy. Sexton…. Nope. They make too much money for the sport/series to risk them getting hurt. So why put out your best to ultimately hurt your series? Weren’t we all complaining there was no depth in the field because everyone was hurt? Well here is the result.

Not mad at the choice of riders. I am more upset with the lack of riders choice.

Anyone that thought Deegan was going to race was crazy. Sexton…. Nope. They make too much money for the sport/series to risk them getting hurt. So why put out your best to ultimately hurt your series? Weren’t we all complaining there was no depth in the field because everyone was hurt? Well here is the result.
Exactly why its lost its mojo.. money over representing your whole damn country.

Were sending solid riders, i just dont expect a win. Theyre all good representatives for the US. Just not our absolute fastest.

I read somewhere that deegan wasn’t racing unless sexton was. Due to contract and switching teams is what I heard why sexton wasn’t racing. Way to show your patriotism dangerboy !!! Guess I shouldn’t be surprised!

I read somewhere that deegan wasn’t racing unless sexton was. Due to contract and switching teams is what I heard why sexton wasn’t racing. Way to show your patriotism dangerboy !!! Guess I shouldn’t be surprised!
Especially because Brian is always going on about God and Country. Kind of ironic.

Cooper was in but the MXoN date was changed to his wedding weekend after he made those plans based on the original date.

Plessinger is a solid choice and if RJ can keep it on 2 wheels and get a start he’s a good choice too… but Christian Craig is where it throws me off… dudes been injured, didn’t ride one outdoor race and hasn’t shown his worthiness of attending imo. Just happy some riders had the balls to step up and race.

Back