• An upgrade is pending. The forum is only accessible in debug mode.
    Complete upgrade

Malvern

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I’d have to give beans another chance. When I rode it it was horrible. But weather wasn’t the best and it was partially frozen so I wouldn’t count it plus I felt not so great that day.
Literally one of my favorite tracks in Ohio. BJ always had it on point, deeeeeeep and super loamy, and always ruts up perfectly. Give it another chance, just sounds like an off day there.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Literally one of my favorite tracks in Ohio. BJ always had it on point, deeeeeeep and super loamy, and always ruts up perfectly. Give it another chance, just sounds like an off day there.
Bro it had to of been just an off day in the shitty time of the year and I rode not great that day. That’s one of the farthest tracks from me.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Bro it had to of been just an off day in the shitty time of the year and I rode not great that day. That’s one of the farthest tracks from me.
I get it man, i live out close to Hilliard, and you’re in xenia, which isn’t too far from me. It’s a haul, but when prep is on point and you’re feelin it, no track flows like beans man.