Prayers to rider who passed away from wreck at 62 last night.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Prayers to the family of the rider who lost his life at 62 last night. I guess he was going off the dragons back, and he landed on his head, CPR was performed on him until paramedics arrived, unfortunately he succumbed to his injuries at the hospital. So sad.

Damn. What is up with Rt. 62? guy got all banged up bad last week, now a death.

Prayers to the family. Anyone know who it was?

Damn. What is up with Rt. 62? guy got all banged up bad last week, now a death.

Prayers to the family. Anyone know who it was?
I think it's just because theres such a large concentration of riders going to one place since theres no outdoors.

Super sad to hear tho. Prayers go out to the family.

Definitely sad to hear this news. Prayers out to the family. May our Lord's grace, peace and love be with his family during this difficult time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222_203144_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231222_203144_Chrome.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 74
Prayers to the family and the guy but I believe it’s not the track. I think it 100 percent has to do with unexperienced riders riding indoors that can’t ride a bike outside. Accidents happen and it’s very sad to see it this way. Heard from someone there it was very tragic and basically his body folded ending up breaking his neck. Just a freak accident.

Prayers to the family and the guy but I believe it’s not the track. I think it 100 percent has to do with unexperienced riders riding indoors that can’t ride a bike outside. Accidents happen and it’s very sad to see it this way. Heard from someone there it was very tragic and basically his body folded ending up breaking his neck. Just a freak accident.
You’re a good rider, idk the level of skill the rider had who’d lost his life, but i think for the average rider, 62 indoor track is too gnarly. I mean look at ramjam, place is fun, has big jumps and you can make big lines if you’re a more skilled rider, but 62 isn’t like that. He definitely has that place geared towards A and B riders.

You’re a good rider, idk the level of skill the rider had who’d lost his life, but i think for the average rider, 62 indoor track is too gnarly. I mean look at ramjam, place is fun, has big jumps and you can make big lines if you’re a more skilled rider, but 62 isn’t like that. He definitely has that place geared towards A and B riders.
That's my opinion, and I have not been there. Now he is talking about building a SX. Let's be honest, less than 5% of the riders locally need to be on a SX track unless it's dumbed down like the Mini O's.

I wasn't there, but had a friend that was. He thought is was a 30-40 year old C rider. Nothing in that confirmed and in the end sucks all around for all of us. As we know, can happen to any of us at any time for any reason no matter the skill. I myself rode over my head back in the day often. Was broken much. Could have easily left y'all long ago...

Godspeed his family and friends. We were going to go today, but with this news coming in Thursday evening, I was not feeling it...at least until after the holidays.

Don't start track bashing. Total accident and bum deal... :(

Too soon. Don’t even start this kinda bullshit.

THAT is an extremely tactless and unnecessary thing to say about the young man who lost his life at RT62.
Not what I was saying at all. Very sad situation. I went to 62 Saturday and was slower than the previous layout and I thought was less technical. Yes I do all the big lines but when you go there you realize how many Jerry’s show up who barely know how to ride a dirtbike. That’s why I said what I said. Inexperienced riders on a track that has tight transitions bowl corners and walls surrounding it is not the place to learn to ride. I love 62 and hate to see an event happen like this but it could have happened at any track at any time. There’s a reason it’s called an accident.

Back