Vince strikes again

Mark414

PR Member
what a bone head move cut 45 degrees on the start, track sucked . BRIng blair back JT sucks like he did on the bike just shut up allready.

I like having Jason and bubba on there I say get rid of the British dude. But you can hate freise all you want but dude is killer at starts. And he made it to the main and hunter didnt. I don’t like how he rides and how he’s dirty but dude can get starts and ride defensive. Hunter had no sign of urgency in the lcq and I could see it the whole time and told my buddy that he wasn’t going to get clason that last lap because he should of been sending it that hard the whole time if not the last 3 laps. Also love the privateers getting in but if your a factory guy and know that’s the last spot wouldn’t you slam the dude like hunter could of slammed clason and would of had a better chance of making a pass. All his fault in the lcq though

I think the "British dude" is an Aussie.
I do agree with your assessment of Hunter. As much as I like Cade, in the last corner of the LCQ, you are getting punted.
Your right mixed up my countries lol. But any factory guy should one be charging hard the whole lcq especially after the bad start and if it comes to the final spot and you have a chance to destroy a guy you have to do it as a factory team dude

Yeah for once this wasn’t Vince’s fault. Just an act of god. Hunter made his own bed, dude had zero urgency

JASON and his chia pet hairdo IF someone moved 3 lanes over 20 feet from the turn you would all be crying and you know you would
:(

Don’t know if you saw the video of the takeout on Deano. He was just straight stupid then best part is the idiot walks off the side throws his goggles takes his helmet off and walks out the stadium leaving his bike on the track. If anyone should be fined for behavior it should be for that. I’m not talking the takeout, I’m talking because he left his bike out there for someone else to pick up and walks off even though he could have easily picked it up himself. Maybe he thought deano was going to pull a peick move on him and beat his ass

Deano and Vince would be a cat fight for sure. I don't see either of those light weights throwing a punch, unless its at their sister.

Deano and Vince would be a cat fight for sure. I don't see either of those light weights throwing a punch, unless its at their sister.
We need this guy back.

I always liked and pulled for Weston.

thumbnail_IMG_1097 (1).jpg

Back