swap meet sat. feb. 19th

smitty

PR Addict
just a heads up,will stoner swap meet sat. feb 19th,set up friday night
troyan and I will have a spot
smitty

SMITTY ! Glad to see you on here . This one is at the Medina fairgrounds again , right ? How was the last one ? I went to a couple at the other location and was a little disappointed at the turnouts . Hope it catches on better and starts to grow . Now , try and get Troyan on here too .

You coming to the Lagerhead BSing-Fest on the 22nd ?

thanks,yes this at the faigrounds at the community center(same place as the gun shows etc)off rt 42,the last one was ok but needed to be promoted better,I did postings on craigslist for him for that one
the old meets in mansfield always rocked so hopfully these will start to take off,I hear the ones at york (pa.) do very well
smitty

just a reminder,swap meet tomorrow at the medina county faitgrounds community center off rt 42 on the south side of the fairgrounds,doors open at 8
smitty

Glad someone reminded me last weekend as I missed this one is on Saturday.
Work day tomorrow so I am out.

halffast- When is the nest Lager Heads as the next few 22nds are on weekdays?

The swap meet was pretty good! Big turnout of people picking around. Saw some regulars on here as expected, good to see everyone.

Also Darren Lindh was there with Joe'Show's old trailer full of all kinds of great deals! Suzuki / Yamaha UNI air filters for 5 bucks, brake pads for 10 bucks. This event really exceeded my expectations!

IMG_0279.jpgIMG_0283.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0276.jpgIMG_0281.jpgIMG_0277.jpgIMG_0282.jpgIMG_0280.jpg

Parts of Sharc's old KTM?
IMG_0278.jpg

was a good time,sold more books and magazines than anything but it made it worth while,bought troyans honda spree for a project,oh boy is it a project!,looks like it ate some sand by the wounds on the exhaust side of the cylinder,getting a 3mm big bore kit for a whopping 56cc!

Back