big horn indoor mx (pit bike race)

bighorn

PR Member
on Saturday, February 19 we are going to hold a pit bike race. Sign up will be at one o'clock practicing and qualifiers will be shortly after.we are going to have awards, we are also working with some sponsors for giveaways and we are going to have a Money class. I am going to let you guys know more a bout the class structure later this week.entry fees will be 25 for the first class 20 dollars for the second. This will be the weekend right before the next Summit event so come and get your practice on. You can also practice the night before our race on February 18 from 6 to 10. So that means on February 19 we will not be having regularly scheduled open practice.
go to website for classes

I am going to try to show all the Supercross races on the projection screen as long as the pits aren't too crowded to set up the projector.

Feb. 19th Tentative class breakdown: By Aaron Burch.

This is a work in progress, more details to come. Matt.

10” stock class:
10” front/rear wheels, 49cc max plus allowed basic add-ons i.e. bars, pipe, pegs, springs, etc.

10” stock/mod:
10” rear up to 12” front wheels, 88cc allowed plus add-ons +2-3 swinger max. NO CLUTCH!

10” open pro: $ payback!
10/12 wheel combo allowed, unlimited engine mods allowed. NO 12” BIKES WITH SMALLER WHEELS PUT ON!

12” stock class:
12” rear wheel, 110cc max plus allowed basic add-ons i.e. bars, pipe, pegs, springs, etc.

12” stock/mod:
12’ rear wheel, up to 143cc allowed plus add-ons +2-3 swinger max. NO CLUTCH!

12” open pro: $ payback!
12/14 wheel combo allowed, unlimited engine mods allowed. NO 14”+ BIKES WITH SMALLER WHEELS PUT ON!

Playbike:
All vertical air cooled bikes 200cc and under, 16” rear wheel max!

12yr and under:
Any bike.

35+ vet.:
Geezers.

Big Horn Mini Mania!

The final pieces are falling into place. Classes look to be set, we will add if need be the day of the event. 2 money classes, the rest will be trophied 1,2,3. 6 laps, 8 laps for the money. This is an "outlaw" event, so no cards required and it is about a good time as well! We will be having a 30 sec. board girl contest at halftime. Over $100.00 worth of lia sophia jewelry to the winner and the fame. See ya soon! Matt.

Attachments

• 30 sec board.jpg
    30 sec board.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 420
Money, money and mo money!

Jack Walchuck of Piranha Wholesale Cycle has just added some fuel to the fire! Check em out on the web or take the drive to Canton for a ton of pitbike parts and bikes.

www.wholesale-cycle.com

Money for these classes from wholesale-cycle

10” stock

1-$30

2-$15

3- $10

10”open

1-$30

2-$15

3-$10

12”-stock

1-$30

2-$20

3-$10

12”-open

1-$30

2-$20

3-$10

Attachments

• piranha.png
    piranha.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 333
BigHorn Race

Here is a sneak peak at the plaques for 1st,2nd and 3rd.

Attachments

• pitboard_trophies1[1].jpg
    pitboard_trophies1[1].jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 373
will u guys b having anysort of practice after the race, im going with my friends but id like to ride the big bike since ill b there

alright if it changes post it on here, i just figured with only 9 classes runnin and if its say a 2 moto, one heat one main, with the one oclock start that it b over by 5 or six, that could still leave some time to have practice, thanks anyways

Back