1. Dismiss Notice

NEMX Track Changes Again...

Discussion in 'Open Practice' started by NikkiNEMX, Jan 31, 2011.

1. NikkiNEMX

NikkiNEMX PR Addict

This mon. 1/31 and tues. 2/1 we are once again making a lot of changes to our track to keep it fresh for you riders. Please be careful and do a practice lap! :)

Nikki

www.nemx.webpointusa.com

2. mx294

mx294 Noob

suggestion, take out the 6 pack against the wall. I noticed a lot of riders rolling through there the last time I was there.

3. NikkiNEMX

NikkiNEMX PR Addict

We will be changing that section since it has been there awhile, but a lot of people could double and triple them! We did a complete track change so everything is different!

4. MX955

MX955 PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Any pictures?

5. NikkiNEMX

NikkiNEMX PR Addict

No pics...it was just finished today and I was at clinicals all day. Greg you will see it saturday!! :) I know Rich will be out this coming weekend cuz he usually is and he will be taking pictures. Hes got a waaaaay better camera than I do!

6. Mxdad402

Mxdad402 PR Member

Great we will be there Sunday!!!

7. NikkiNEMX

NikkiNEMX PR Addict

Awesome I will see you there!!!

8. MX955

MX955 PR Elite

Racing Number:
    New track changes are good! The new on/off section is fun and I like how they changed up the direction a little...feels like a totally different track! Good job guys,thanks for keeping it fresh!!!

9. jfalat

jfalat PR Addict

Racing Number:
    First time there this year, track is very fun. thanks for the invite Greg,my son and i had a great time... thanks for letting me ride your rmz250 what a great bike. i had no idea how smooth the 4 strokes are!!!

10. NikkiNEMX

NikkiNEMX PR Addict

Greg I am glad you liked the new changes. Hope the rental was fun since I couldn't be there. Glad everyone had fun and like the track.

Nikki/NEMX
    www.nemx.webpointusa.com

11. I love the track but my little blaster cant clear the jumps! Hope fully getting a 450 in a month to try out the track!