NEMX Track Changes Again...

suggestion, take out the 6 pack against the wall. I noticed a lot of riders rolling through there the last time I was there.

We will be changing that section since it has been there awhile, but a lot of people could double and triple them! We did a complete track change so everything is different!

No pics...it was just finished today and I was at clinicals all day. Greg you will see it saturday!! :) I know Rich will be out this coming weekend cuz he usually is and he will be taking pictures. Hes got a waaaaay better camera than I do!

New track changes are good! The new on/off section is fun and I like how they changed up the direction a little...feels like a totally different track! Good job guys,thanks for keeping it fresh!!!

First time there this year, track is very fun. thanks for the invite Greg,my son and i had a great time... thanks for letting me ride your rmz250 what a great bike. i had no idea how smooth the 4 strokes are!!!

I love the track but my little blaster cant clear the jumps! Hope fully getting a 450 in a month to try out the track!

Back