Kenny takes 10th last night

Great Job Kenny! HotRod's own Austin Coon finished 2nd overall in the lites! Awesome job guys!

Kenny ended up with a 10th place finish both nites. On Saturday nite he had to start on the back row and worked his way from dead last in the 2nd turn to 8th place and then the front end washed out right before the finish line. Ending him up in 10th again.
On Sunday he won his heat class's for Pro-Sport and Expert... He finished 2nd in both main's to Suz. backed rider #8... Sorry dont remember the kids name right now, But he was fast as heck that for sure.
Congrads to Jeff, Zach and Broc.... Nice ride guys.... Very proud of our Ohio boys showing over the weekend!!! :)

takin my vitamins, eatin healthy, drinkin lots of milk, and getting back to some kind of work out routine as much as i can. ill be good to go asap!!

now if only i can keep forgetting that i cnat raise my arm. everytime i wana stretch i lift my arm natrually and it freakin hurts lol. hopefully the diabetes doesnt slow down the healing process too much - they say it does idk.. new xrays thursday crossing my fingers

1181872486_697G6-L.jpg

Didn't know you were part of the diabetes fraternity , Stacy . Was this a recent developement ? It does slow healing , especially at my age , but since you are still young it shouldn't be quite so noticable . Strive to stay in good control . It's a
b!tch ain"t it ?!

3 years now... found out right before my 21st bday. It sucks but the way I look at it is that I could be stuck with a lot worse of things, at least I can manage this and still do what I love to do. It makes things pretty tricky sometimes and its crazy how much it can really affect me. If my sugar gets high, I ride like a total goon. No motivation, no push, nothing.. just putting around not even thinking about what im doing.

I even notice it playing like video games. Ill be crashing allover the place and stuff and im like..maybe i should check my sugar. I check it and its high and i get back to normal and im like 20 sec a lap faster on the game lol..

Diet right, stay close to your insulin regimen and you can live the same as someone whose pancreas is healthy. You ever think about an insulin pump? There pretty sweet.

Back