mx simulator

screenshot007.png

screenshot006.png

i cant believe glen helen. that must have took ages to make. track is sick. idk how close it is to the real deal but it looks pretty close.
redbud is pretty dang close too. whoops need to be a touch bigger. the single thing after the ski jump seems a little large. the leap seems about spot on. i can almost clear it if i cut the track. lol.
id really like to get a 450 though? and where is highpoint? i wish i could use photoshop. id be all over making beans and 330. even scenic highlands would be cool to make even tho its no longer around.

i cant believe glen helen. that must have took ages to make. track is sick. idk how close it is to the real deal but it looks pretty close.
redbud is pretty dang close too. whoops need to be a touch bigger. the single thing after the ski jump seems a little large. the leap seems about spot on. i can almost clear it if i cut the track. lol.
id really like to get a 450 though? and where is highpoint? i wish i could use photoshop. id be all over making beans and 330. even scenic highlands would be cool to make even tho its no longer around.

i remember soemone made dirtworld for mcm2 lol... wasnt that great but it was still cool that someone did it..forget who it was.

you can learn just takes practice. i never got into it because i just dont have the time. im sure i could figure it out im halfway decent with photoshop im sure i can figure the other programs out but theres enough ppl making skins and such theres no need. local tracks would be sick though. i say go for it! just read everything no the mxs forums

Red bud as a pretty close rep of mine, but that section you pointed out after the downhill after the start never was right. There's actually going to be a national series this year, so all the 12 major AMA nats are going to be made, which should be epic.

Red bud as a pretty close rep of mine, but that section you pointed out after the downhill after the start never was right. There's actually going to be a national series this year, so all the 12 major AMA nats are going to be made, which should be epic.
that will be pretty sweet. hopefully by then ill have the game dialed and a good enough computer to race with a big group of people.
another part of redbud thats a little off is after the leap, when you turn and go over that single, the distance to the next turn should be longer. i think its the turn before the leap that isnt stretched out enough that throws it off. you definately do good work tho, thats for sure.

That part I'm pretty sure about, I took it straight off google maps. The area like you mentioned, the single down below, then table, then step up, the wrap around is where it gets hairy. I kind of have to eye ball it there. I was taught how to make tracks by a guy that works at rainbow now making tracks, so you could say I've learned from the best haha.

the next 5 motocross games to come out on xbox or ps3 will not touch mx sim

and yes its as hard as everyone says it is. ive been playing for like a year now (not that often though) and i just checked my latest times on san diego sx and i was in somewhree a little over 100th place for fastest lap.. lol. some ppl are rediculously good.. and then theres ppl that are real bad. somewhere in the middle is me.

the next 5 motocross games to come out on xbox or ps3 will not touch mx sim

and yes its as hard as everyone says it is. ive been playing for like a year now (not that often though) and i just checked my latest times on san diego sx and i was in somewhree a little over 100th place for fastest lap.. lol. some ppl are rediculously good.. and then theres ppl that are real bad. somewhere in the middle is me.
how do you check the laptimes like that? do you have to play online?

nvm just downloaded the demo on my laptop, wont even get off the gate, ill just wait till alive comes out
lol. its alot easier when you have a controller to play with. ps3 or xbox controller.
the real game is better than the demo because u have real bikes and tracks.
also, it doesnt compare with mx vs atv. its a totally different game. ive been playing mx sim, and was super frustrated with it because yes its hard, went back to reflex and turned it off after 1 race.

The track layout is close. Thats the layout from about 5 years ago. The jumps are def different though. I have a helmet cam from there that can show you the current setup.

Back