hodaka super rat for sale

smitty

PR Addict
Time to move this one,1971 Hodaka super rat,frame stripped and refinished,rechromed tank w/new badges,recovered seat,wider dirt squirt rear fender,oem front w/hipoint flaps,forks,bars,front wheel have good chrome,rear rim is new as are the tires,fresh top end on engine that was disassembled,cases blasted,new main bearings and seals,early webco head w/compression release,webco fork brace,and oil dip stick,gem reed w/o mods to piston and cylinder,aftermarket air cleaner base w/stock outer,nice pipe w/correct silencer,what was not new was real nice used,not restored,refinished so some of the colors and hardware used may not be correct but it does look good,starts easiely dispite the kicker slipping and just a neat bike to sit back and enjoy a beer (or 2) looking at
$2100 obo,interesting partial trades considered
216-287-9167 motosmitty@aol.com
smitty

Make sure you post this in the Classifieds. I yell at guys all the time in the other forums for posting classifieds....

NP, I don't really mind for sale items in here....just trying to be consistent. I look at for sale items in here a little different -- it almost adds to the information because then we start talking about it, etc.

In the main forums they clutter it all up so we don't allow it....in this forum....kind of a little more appropriate to put an ad up now and then.

Back