Anyone go to the Nulcear Cowboys last nite?

mthalt10

PR Member
went to the nuclear cowboys last night, thought it was pretty cool other then the gay ass dancing in-between the riding what the hell was up with that? other then that it was pretty cool to see them guys flippin there bikes and doin some of the crazy **** they were doin.

It was at Nationwide Arena Pit.

Yeah we went. Was a thought, then got on the back burner, then a last minute decision Friday to go. It was pretty cool. I'd rather watch some racing, but it ended up being a fun night out. The dancing was something different. I would have maybe liked it better if I would have been closer. Some of the chicks looked pretty good from afar. ;)

My favortio trick is still a wicked whip. I still think when they whip it sideways and/or upside down it gets that "on the brink of loosing control" feeling more so than a backflip. I like the old school MX tricks more I think.....

yea that whip is by far the best trick i believe. i was sitting on the sideline and when they would whip it there front tire would be facing us, that was awesome. i liked the trials stuff too that is nothing but complete control of your bike and that takes some serious skill to do what they do.

Back