Pastrana.

I think it is cool. But I am a NASCAR fan. There are a lot of Nascar guys that ride bikes and/or came up racing motocross as a kid. Jimmie Johnson, and Clint Bowyer both grew up racing MX. I believe Kasey Khane may have also. Tons of the guys all ride Harleys and street bikes too.

Ricky Rudd was a racer and I think I remember seeing something about Dale E. Jr. doing some dirt riding .

I have never been interested in NASCAR, but now with RC and Travis in the mix I would actually consider going to a race to watch.

When I was watching the Bud Shootout the other night, in one of his interviews Carl Edwards said his arms felt as if he had been riding a dirt bike (arm pump). Sounds like he's ridden more than putting around in the woods.

When I was watching that shootout thing I got bored as all get out, I went to bed 30 min prior to the end. Travis was in 19th, when I checked the next day he got 6th. How did he pass 13 guys in 30 minutes? I was ticked, but I was later informed by a NASCAR fan, when watching a NASCAR race one should watch the start, drink adult beverages, fall asleep and then wake up for the last half hour because that is when all of the action happens. I guess running up front early does not matter all that much, maybe they should add bonus points for laps led or something.

Back