Ram Jam Track Changes

RAMJAMMX

PR Addict
We made some changes to the track this week. Had open practice Wed & Thurs, got some feed back, finished it up & now it is ready to GO.

Added some freesh dirt, worked it in, watered it really good, worked it some more. The track in now in really good shape. Great dirt, ready to ride. Weather is suppose to be nice this weekend, great for practice. TV's are working in the concession and the pits if your interested.

See ya there,
Rae Lynn :)

yeah what were the changes? Im assuming the same direction with the rythm section or whoop section by the office is gone? I will be in this week to ride cant wait to see it.

well if they even did take it out i know thats the only place i see people wrecking or almost wrecking on a regular basis. i dont know anything about it i was just taking a guess of what could be changed all i know is they been talking about changing it for a little bit now.

Thanks a bunch you guys! First time at Ram Jam today and I had a blast. I wish the best to the gentleman from Michigan who broke his femur today.

We often change the direction when we change the track. Not this time. Changed the middle triple, step on step off section. You can step up step over step off, step up triple roller, or triple up step off/triple off (just Shane has done that so far). The rythum section is the same except the beginning of it, it is now longer 8 instead of 7, closer to the corner, and different takeoff. Now the fast guys can 3-3-2, 2-3-3 or hit them like whoops to and good for the little guys to double in. May change the wall section next week, we'll see.

Appreciate all the riders for packing the place this week.

Back