very special thank you to Area 330

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
...for their continued support of the MX community. big things in store this year! I appreciate you allowing me to announce your 2011 events!

Hope to see everyone March 27th at this national caliber track in Carrolton, Ohio.

330 is not CRA any more??? does this mean they can have more open practice this year? really love that place..might even hit a race or 2!!!!!

If there aren't enough racers he might cancel the race though..... Long way to drive just to pull in and realize HEY THERE'S NO RACE!!! but for $20 you can stay and practice.......

If there aren't enough racers he might cancel the race though..... Long way to drive just to pull in and realize HEY THERE'S NO RACE!!! but for $20 you can stay and practice.......

I guess people don't understand that when you got 10 guys that show up that won't cover the ambulance for a half hour, let alone a day. Wouldn't you rather pay 20 to ride the track all day, or 25 to race against 2 guys? Seems like that day I would of rather practiced, but that's just me. But not to worry, those 40-60 rider turnout days are over. Area 330 will be the new OIR-like 400+ rider turn out this year. So if you head out Kirb, you'll be racing...

Racing at 330 will be great. The series races that will offer contingency and a championship will grow the racing turnout. Racing at OIR this year was some of the best attended events (plural) that I have ever been to in Oh. There are so many passionate riders/racers here. It would be awesome to see those racers line it up at 330. Those guys at 330 put together an amazing and fun track, (even if I can't clear the 150 footer)

I guess people don't understand that when you got 10 guys that show up that won't cover the ambulance for a half hour, let alone a day. Wouldn't you rather pay 20 to ride the track all day, or 25 to race against 2 guys? Seems like that day I would of rather practiced, but that's just me. But not to worry, those 40-60 rider turnout days are over. Area 330 will be the new OIR-like 400+ rider turn out this year. So if you head out Kirb, you'll be racing...

I think most everyone understands that , but personally I would race any day over practice riding. And yes I do not want to race 2 people but combine enough classes and its on. But that is just my opinion, play riding is BORING compared to racing !

Now that Area 330 is not CRA, how many people are going to race OH PA MX and the CRA series. Seems to me that most people will choose to run CRA just because they have been around for 30 years. I hope they get the turn out, but if they start canceling their races, no one will return to race there. Its is a nice facility.

Now that Area 330 is not CRA, how many people are going to race OH PA MX and the CRA series. Seems to me that most people will choose to run CRA just because they have been around for 30 years. I hope they get the turn out, but if they start canceling their races, no one will return to race there. Its is a nice facility.

I plan on racing more of the PA/OH MX series because the CRA just doesn't have the tracks to compare to the PA/OH series. I will race at Malvern and Western Reserve occasionally because they are close to me and do well at track prep but the rest of the CRA tracks are 1.5 to 2 hours away. If I'm going to drive that far I'm going race better tracks like Steel City and High Point. Plus 330 is top notch and only 45 minutes!

I plan on racing more of the PA/OH MX series because the CRA just doesn't have the tracks to compare to the PA/OH series. I will race at Malvern and Western Reserve occasionally because they are close to me and do well at track prep but the rest of the CRA tracks are 1.5 to 2 hours away. If I'm going to drive that far I'm going race better tracks like Steel City and High Point.

First i would like to thank everyone for the support.We didn't have any luck at all last year.From the weather to cra running races on top of us we couldn't get a break! I do think this year will be really good!We are very happy to be part of the PA/OH MX. And we will not cancel any races! We feel that turnouts will be better this year. Area 330 will do our best to give riders as much as we can! THANKS AGAIN!!! First race is march 27 with open practice on march 26 we will post more later.

Back