Talking about a scam.

I just happen to have a 94 ford box van for sale set up with water tanks for the mx track ...........

i miss my truck. dont miss paying for it though. not a very reasonable DD!

001.jpg

vans are where its at though.. on my 2nd one now. would never use anything else for moto

IMAG0028.jpg

Wow, look fimiliar!

RE: 2002 Harley Davidson Road King - $2850‏

Sent: Sat 2/26/11 6:29 PM
To: me

Hi,
I am selling my bike because my platoon has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it before March 04. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident..I do have the title , clear, under my name.The bike has 12,000 miles, year 2002.
It is still available for sale if interested, the price as was reduced to $2850. The bike is with me in Great Falls, MT, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Regards!!!

Here you have a link with thepictures of the bike : http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/HarleyDavidsonRoad7653/

If you look at the pics all the license plates of cars are blacked or blured out!

I get 13 miles to the gallon with or without my trailer with my 6.0 liter gas Suburban. I tow at about 80 mph, and it does not matter.....12.5 to 13 miles to the gallon. Unless you are hauling something SUPER heavy, I would not buy a diesel. Why pay $0.30 more a gallon for fuel. It cost enough already, and there are some GREAT gas motors out there in the new GM trucks.

I get 13 miles to the gallon with or without my trailer with my 6.0 liter gas Suburban. I tow at about 80 mph, and it does not matter.....12.5 to 13 miles to the gallon. Unless you are hauling something SUPER heavy, I would not buy a diesel. Why pay $0.30 more a gallon for fuel. It cost enough already, and there are some GREAT gas motors out there in the new GM trucks.

because its just bad ass, and im 24 and its just about being cool, lol. i got a lot of life ahead of me to worry about being practical.

True......guess it is priorities. I had a great truck and bike at 24 too......but built a house at 25, because my bad ass truck did not cost $60 grand.......it cost me $25......A crew cab duramax loaded out diesel is gonna put you back $50 to $60 grand

My 2006 5.3 chevy truck got 9 mpg hauling my trailer and couldnt hardly do 70 - 75 mph. It got 15.5 avg driving. My friend has a 2002 6.0 chevy truck and it will pull the trailer pretty well. It will pull it 75 up most hills but you have your foot in it pretty hard. It will get about 10 - 11mpg hauling the trailer. My duramax pulls the trailer over 90mph if you want on any hill ( just did it on the trip to alabama) without even thinking about it. We got an average of 12 mpg. (all milage hand calculated not by the dashboard. you can NOT trust it ! ) The difference in towing with the diesel is well worth the price.

the trailer 6 bikes and all accessories weigh in at over 5000 lbs

i have a car lot in amherst and i list ads on craigslist all the time and these "nigerian monkey's" are jerkwads! i have about 30 fake money orders that i have been sent for cars they never intend to buy, they just want me to send balance to them via wetern union what a joke. this i what i do to them. i act stupid via emails and agree to send wire transfer after i get check. i play them for a week and get them to run back and fourth to western union and waste their time and piss them off for a while before they get the hint. thats my satisfaction.

Back