EVOMX244...I see your selling your 83 CR250

mooch

PR Elite
That's seems to be a pretty good running bike your selling, doesn't seem like you get too emotionally attached to your PV bikes.

I'm curious what your next PV bike will be? Surely, your not getting out of the PV scene?

Actually I really like my 82 CR 250, I've held on to it longer than any other PV bike I've had (since summer of 09) I just picked up a 86 CR 500 plus I have some 84/85 KX 125's I'm working on. Just too many bikes in the garage right now.

Tom-
I think they would kick me off the track for going to slow.....

I'm sure I'd go faster on a 125 or a 250 but Big Bores are fun to ride once you get them started !

evo
The cr and kx 500's where the most ridable of the big bore's back then
but like you said kicking then does take alot of the fun out it.

Sad day my vintage friend's ! Sold my trusty 82 CR 250 to a local Indiana racer !

Explain to me how you this happens. Do you even get withdraw symptoms?
I can't even sell the bikes that I own that I don't like.

I've sold one bike since 1996, and now wish I had it back.
I might be interested in your CR500 when your ready to send it down the road. (did I just say that?)
Personal notes to mike:
1)....see how much garage space I have left?
2)....start and finish all the bikes taking up space in the garage now!
3)....quit blowing money on all these old junk bikes...You're going broke!
4)....quit reading Pitracer "old bikes forums, especially posts from "Pit" and "Evo244".
5)....why am I still thinking about that 1980 YZ you were trying to move last fall?
6)....You don't need a 500. You can't even handle your 250's. (doh!!!)
7)....seek out the EAP department at work. (how do you search for psychiatric help anyway?)
8)....Don't tell the wife, and don't mumble CR500 in your sleep!

I am the new owner of EVOMX244's 1982 CR250!!!! (Well, when I pay him anyway!). This will be added to the 81 CR80, 81 CR250, 82 CR125, 84 CR250, 09 CRF450R, 10 CRF250R, 78 RM400, 79 RM80, 80 RM125, 79 YZ250. Hope the bike is as sweet riding as my Sons 82 Cr125! Thanks Scott!

Explain to me how you this happens. Do you even get withdraw symptoms?
I can't even sell the bikes that I own that I don't like.

It only hurts for the first 10 or so bikes, after that you get use to it.
I think (Terry) TB901 gets tried of me saying "I should have kept that bike"

The 86 will be completed shortly, I found a white power shock that I'm having rebuilt. It should be done in a few weeks. Will be up for sale soon ! Of course I'll post pics when completed

Back