Van

hp22402

PR Addict
Looking for a Chevy Express / Ford Econoline Passenger van to pull my enclosed (6x12) trailer and bikes and gear and tools and water jug...

Anyway if anyone knows somebody with a Passenger Van please send them my way or me their way. I need a passenger van though, not a cargo...my kids will not appreciate sitting in the back of a cargo van, even though I will!

Thanks,

Jim
330-881-1114
hp22402@aol.com

found my last 2 vans on C-list. just search there everyday for van -down (to get rid of all the stupid DOWN PAYMENT listings) and put in your price range.

I saw Abraham Buick still has that 2010 White Express, really nice unit. I have an 03 Express, my bud has a 98, same exact interior except for the dash. The 2010, different dash, same exact van. I love my Chevy van but have had some issues. Dropping it off tonight to get the intake manifold gasket replaced, plastic manifold. I wish GM would have improved some of the issues but exactly the same. Plastic gas tank replaced, gas gauge doesn't work, dash lights don't work, cd player doesn't work, AC doesn't work for the second time because the hangers on the lines corrode them and they leak freon. Mine runs and tows like a champ though. 20 MPGs highway, 22 was my best on a tank. 5.3 motor. Plenty of good buys out there, just takes awhile to find the right unit. Be ready when the right one comes along. Good Luck.

Thanks for all the info. I have tried Craigslist, ebay, auto trader...etc...

I actually found a couple and I am probably going to make a move here in the next few days. Just wanted see if any pitracer's want to part with their pimped out rigs!

Again thanks!

Back