Area 330 mx

area330mx

PR Addict
New website is up and running, please let us know what you think. We are very excited about 2011 racing season. We have a new starting gate, we will be making some changes to the track and up grading our sound system. Also pamx/ohmx will pay contingency money. Go to the pamx for more details.. www.area330.com

Sounds good, will have to check it out..
Maybe you could add the link to the web site in your signature. That way we can just go to it right from here…. <O:p

i was wondering if there was a purpose for the grass down the start to the first turn or can it be removed?

We leave the grass in the center becuz it helps slow down the run off of topsoil. We disc two passes in front of the gate and going in to the turn is disced.

We leave the grass in the center becuz it helps slow down the run off of topsoil. We disc two passes in front of the gate and going in to the turn is disced.

Don't give away all your secrets. Let people wonder, ha. And twitter for live updates...not a bad thing to take advantage of! I might have to get a twitter now.

That was kind of what i thought just wasn't sure. See ya on the 26th!

I noticed you'll have practice the day before will you guys run that Like a normal open practice or like some of the ones I've been to before a pamx race where you get called out by your class and get about ten laps in five hours

We will run 250/450 , 65 with 80 and 150 , then all 50 classes other than that if we need to spit 250 / 450 a, b riders and c riders we will.

Back