FUEL TV Expands Live Programming with AMA Motocross Coverage

Necer get direct TV, they do a crappy job and give bad service. Dish is alot better. And cheaper. Anyhow awesome Fuel carrys SX now

if you sign up, tell them I sent you. If you give them my account number I am pretty sure they are still doing the program where you get $100 and I get a $100. :) We have Direct tv and switched from Dish network. We wanted a reciever box to take in the motorhome and Dish was going to charge us $300 bucks for it so we switched. We have had better service with Direct TV.

Glen Helen was not on 2010 schedule.

Sounds very confusing.....

So Fuel is going to air the first motos, then we need to switch to Speed or NBC to see the second motos?

Anyone else see where this is going for the Nationals? (think SX format)

aw man kelly u beat me to it lol

i got direct tv, havent had a problem with it yet.. and its not that expensive. it was the cheapest when i was shopping around when i bought my house earlier last year.

I have had Directv and Fuel Tv for about 6 months now and have had no problems at all with the service. Great channel with a lot of mx/freestyle shows on it. I got rid of Time Warner because they jacked my bill up.

I have Dish Network for TV and local cable for Internet. I've used both Dish and DirecTV and think they are both heads above what local cable companies provide.

Pit I think what they are saying there is Fuel will cover the very first 2 Rounds Live. Then they will continue to cover each race throughout the series. In addition to that they will also have 14 hrs..or 14 1 hr recaps of each race....each week. In addition to those you will have a preview show,mid season show, and post series wrap up.

I agree it was a little hard to read. I think that is what they are trying to say though. They do a great job with The Moto:Inside The Outdoors so I hope coverage would be a bit better. Not the same cheesy garbage we see now. Maybe the race coverage will be cheesy but I would imaging the post race shows and specials will be good. I like Fuel and I think what they do with The Moto:Inside the Outdoors Is one of the best shows I've seen to date...I love that show.

Back