SX class Main...nevernind. Don't think anyone else is watching...

Well you can't question his heart for sure. Those who don't care for him will probably feel the same. Anyway, just a thought, was ANYONE else concerned for the first lap or 2 after his crash. He obviously was in LaLa land and and dazed badly from the hit. If that was a boxing match the fight would have been over. Because I don't think he could have told you what day it was.
What if he gets back on the back, after the help from the "medics" and hits the next triple and does another header and gets seriously injured? Just a thought. Clearly one of the medics was very concerned about his mental and physical state and it looked like the other medic gave him the "wave off" , like give him(JS) a second. Anyway just a observation.

Yeah coverage sucked I felt like I was watching CBS. It's too bad bubba crashed cause now rv pretty much has the title won unless something happened.

Bubba should be the points leader but keeps having crashes. Roczen is the man I'm sure when they fire allessi he will take his spot on the ktm 350

i second roczen taken over for allessi they keep saying how 350 is out because of 100 cc anyone watch roczen at mxon on 250 pass ben t. and lead for awhile kinda blows that idea out

Back