Senate BIll 5

This is before my time, because I grew up in the 90s, and the 90s were great. Booming economy, went racing almost every weekend. Had new bikes every year. Can't say the same for my 12 year old brother now.

What the hell did the America do before the 90s to get to that level? I hope this answer doesn't come up first: Must of been the greatness of Reagan and Old man Bush, then the Clinton administration just destroyed it all.

Sorry George, I didn’t want to come across sounding demeaning.
I recognize that you’re interested in the world around you and desire to be an active participant in your future…that’s noble and encouraging …. Carry-on.
This is an issue that has opinion rooted deep in peoples lifestyles…..some feel they need big brother to take care of them while others feel as if big brother breeds mediocrity.
Also, I have found that people’s opinions on this issue change drastically depending on their personal situation at that particular moment in time.

FWIW......I have worked for county and city government in the past and still have a PERS pension. One of the jobs I was union and the other non.
Now I work for a fortune 150 corporatation (not pitracer, haha).....and I can tell everyone that my benefits now at this company far exceed what I had working in government.

Back