Skyview Team HS

yamadogyz

PR Addict
Hey I have a few questions.
1. Anyone have any info on Skyview MX? I've heard of it and can't find any info on it.

2. Can someone explain how team hares work? My buddy Jeremy and I plan to run a few and would like to know how they work, also this ties into question one haha

-Thanks in advance!

Skyview isnt a mx track. Its property that salem motorcycle club uses sometimes to have harescramble races. Team races are teams of two people. You can share a bike or have two bikes. One person on the track at a time. The rider on the track wears a wrist band and the other waits in the staging area to switch. They are a lot of fun. Team races are four hours long so be prepared for a long day.

Two and two hours? How is the four hours broken down between the two people?
Salem MC club isn't the same as western reserve is it?

Different place. You can break up the four hours however you want. You can each do one lap at a time if you want or one person can ride for an hour and then switch.

Yep. Whatever team is running first will determine when the white flag comes out at the four hour mark. Then as the riders come in after them is how you finish for the overall finish. Team races are awesome for your first harescamble because when you get tired(and you will) you can switch and let your buddy beat himself up while you recover. lol If you dont finish the whole 4 hours you still get scored, just way down the list on the overall sheet. It goes by how many laps you get in during the four hour period. What class do you plan on running?

C class, it's safe because I'm a MX guy and he's trails but he has never done anything competitive. I'm running C at malvern this year too.

The woodsman class is comparative to the c class. Depending on how old you are they have some senior classes that may suit you.

Back