Kames--autograph/meet & greet--sx pros

TG520

PR Member
HEY EVERYONE COME SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SX PRO RIDERS & ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 2 PASSES TO THE INDY SUPERCROSS THIS WEEKEND! KAMES IS HOSTING AN AUTOGRAPH SIGNING AND MEET & GREET WITH TONY GALLO #520, KYLE GILLS #521, AND JARED HICKS #750 AND MORE....

TOMORROW, WED. MARCH 9TH FROM 4PM TO 7PM AT KAMES SPORTING GOODS LOCATED AT:

8516 Cleveland Ave. N. North Canton, Ohio 44720

PLEASE COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HAVE A CHANCE TO TALK TO THESE TALENTED, YOUNG UP AND COMING RIDERS WHO HAVE BEEN RACING IN THE AMA PRO SUPERCROSS SERIES ALONG SIDE STEWART, DUNGEY, REED, CANARD, AND VILLOPOTO EACH WEEKEND.

BRING YOUR QUESTIONS AND COME OUT FOR A GOOD TIME! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL YOU WOULD LIKE AUTOGRAPHED BRING IT ALONG. DONT FORGET YOUR CAMERA :)

Looking forward to meeting up with people tonight @ Kames. Stop in and get those bikes ready ~ we'll be able to ride outdoors soon! No matter where I go or what top pros I'm riding with..nothing beats riding and hanging out at "The Cabin" with my friends. Frank you are the man!

Tomorrow we will be putting in some fast laps at RamJam to get ready for Indy. So come out and ride or just hang out and watch. Indy's Main Event is calling my name!

Got some new suspension from Ohlins set up before Atlanta. Pulled an awesome holeshot and rode along side Tedesco, Villopoto, Windham & Stewart in the top five for the 1st lap. Then I washed out my front end and went down before the finish line jump. Brian from Inforce Technologies provided some new modified triple clamps to rectify some steering issues I was having so we were ready for Daytona.
Daytona I didn't have a good start but worked my way from the rear to 10th Place by lap 3. Then my footpeg broke off!! Yeah you can't race Daytona SX without a footpeg! As many of saw, I dropped 2 to 3 positions at time until I finally just rode around to cross the checker at the end.
I'm ready for good luck! So come bring some love & support this week & weekend.

See you @ Kames tonight ~ @ RamJam tomorrow or at Indy this weekend.

Thanks! Tony Gallo #520

We are excited to have the guys! Stop in for some meet & greet, autographs and pics with the pros!

Pics to follow!

3/9/2011 - Meet & Greet Pics

P3090147.jpgP3090143.jpgP3090142.jpgP3090146.jpgP3090148.jpgP3090141.jpgP3090144.jpgP3090136.jpgP3090135.jpgP3090140.jpg

Thanks to the entire Roadrunner crew and all the people who came out last night!

Good stuff, how was the turnout?

Hmmm, ankle saver pegs....seen those a couple times, gimmick or great?

attachment.php

The turnout was pretty good considering the amount of time we had to promote the event.

I had to snap a pic of those Pit, I had never seen them before personally until last night. Gills said he loves em'.

I talked to Kyle and his brother about them when they were first using them, and just like Kames said, they love them. I thought they would catch in ruts, but they said they didn't..

Back