Ive been gone for a while

shaffstall721

PR Member
and i was looking to get back into it this year, and noticed OIR isnt on the CRA schedule. Hmmm what happened!? Anyways hello everyone ive missed this sport like crazyyyy.

I remember your username... I just got back in, myself. I've been totally out of it for three years. It never leaves you. "We're putting the band back together, man!" lol

haha yesss we are i bet youve missed it just as much as i have. but ive had it for a year and a half rode it a few times but i plan on riding once a week this year. and I dont recall any females named stacy that i know (lol) but thats sad that scenic closed i love that place! Anyways i look forward to seeing everyone this year -stacy :D

hahah whatever

did you get rid of your street bike or what? i sold my stunt bike... over all that. walking away ticket free and still alive... did enough dumb stuff with that i figured ill save the wrecks for the dirt. that f4i was getting heavy picking it up all the time lol

Yeah the rocket gets real boring after a while need some type of hobby since drinking is getting old now too. trying to settle down and raise my son, so soon he can enjoy what we all loved doing :cool:

Back