What do you guys do with old riding gear?

I normally leave it in a box somwhere and when I move look at it and laugh! lol Got a bunch sittin in storage currently... I miss my bike!!!

hang onto mine just cuz i like it.. if i knew someone that needed it though id definitly give it to them. ive given several pair of goggles and old chest protectors and stuff.. but old gear never realy found a home.. i also just gave all of my old little toy bikes away and stuff not long ago to a lady at work to give to her kid... she said he was more happy about that than the xbox they bought him lol.

I put it all into a package and put it on Craigs list. Sold all my 07 gear for 250 in less than an hour. Thankfully Kames and PDR were happy to sell me all new stuff for this year. Forget ebay, fees, shipping and customer chargebacks and complaints RULE that place anymore. CL is the way to go for sure.

Since I am poor, I try to sell on CL or Ebay to help upgrade to newer gear. "Old gear, on clearance". LOL

What do i do with old gear? I WEAR IT! Had some kids wanted to buy my chest protector at Summit, and I still use my old Moto4 for practice so I have a clean helmet for the race. It also lets me know which of Rich's Pix were taken during practice. ;)

my dad still has gear from when he was like 20 or somthing i think it is supposed to be red but it looks pink and he wants me to wear it......... no way

Hey I have a pair of old Fox pants that sound just like those....don't hate...embrace!!!
:)

Back