This weekend

hershey

PR Elite
Alright, DMX153 and I already started talking about this on the phone but no one here yet,

The weather looks pretty darn good all week, who's track dries out fast, mine does and I know Dave's does but the real question is

Who is going to try to open this weekend ???????

scratch that, 3 days of rain forcasted for the week now. I dont know why I pay attention to the weather.

Log Road MX is scheduled to run open practice 3/19 & 20. Track is sandy texture, I've ridden there when there was snow on the edges of the track and it was in good shape. www.logroadmx.com

would love to but 4 hrs each way is a deal killer. If I had the whole weekend free I'd be on it !

scratch that, 3 days of rain forcasted for the week now. I dont know why I pay attention to the weather.

Not sure what forecast you are looking at but accuweather shows a little rain tomorrow w/chance on Wed and then sunny and 60 thurs, chance on friday and then 60's and partly cloudy on the weekend.
If the bottom of MX153 dries out enough, I'll open on Sunday and post it in the open practice forum.

Not sure what forecast you are looking at but accuweather shows a little rain tomorrow w/chance on Wed and then sunny and 60 thurs, chance on friday and then 60's and partly cloudy on the weekend.
If the bottom of MX153 dries out enough, I'll open on Sunday and post it in the open practice forum.

I'm no longer looking at the forecast till friday. It has changed 3 times today. rain then no rain then rain. Screw em. I wish I could do such a poor job and still have one !

Drive that big arse diesel out to Wildcat Creek for the Mid-East season opener! Bring the family!

The "family" wont be out till it is sunny and 75. Not to mention with in an hour of home so the "family" can show up for the actual motos then leave.........
As far as the diesel goes, I am going to buy a motorcycle trailer for a motorcycle. Imagine if I rolled in to the track on a R6 hauling my 144 ? Think of the gas savings though !

I got a chuckle out of this earlier this morning......I dont get excited about the weather til thrusday night, and even then I take what i see on the news with a grain of salt.

I remember seeing a guy rolling a gold wing with a dirt bike towed behind. Way cool! Dave if you still have the Honda throw a hitch on it and get a small trailer pffft, problem solved.

I want to be a weatherman, or should I say weatherwoman. It is the only job you can have, get paid pretty good and be wrong the majority of the time.

how is log road anyways? never been there.

I watched some helmet cam vids of the place last night.. looks pretty cool. Smaller/safe jumps but still fun. The only thing that is kind of making me not want to go right now is what I just saw on their website:

http://www.logroadmx.com/rider info.htm

If I'm understanding that right it's going to cost $42 per person to practice. I don't think I'm willing to drive 3 hours each way and then pay $42 on top of that just to practice.

I remember seeing a guy rolling a gold wing with a dirt bike towed behind. Way cool! Dave if you still have the Honda throw a hitch on it and get a small trailer pffft, problem solved.

Dale Ringwald does it every fair race all summer long. Rides it to the races, unloads his KTM, races, loads it up and rides home.

I don't know who will be open, but I had to reply to Hershey regarding a trailer: I pull a single rail with my 01 Honda Civic. I see 35 mpg on the highway at 65-70 with the trailer. I sold my F150 three years ago.

I am going to a private track Sunday just north of Dayton.

Hey guys,

Ram Jam is open for practice Friday 4-8:30pm, Saturday 11-5 & sunday 10-3

Track is in GREEEAATTTT.....shape, come on over & hang out with us.

Back