Briar cliff ?????

I heard with the changes that are coming for 2011, it will be a mostly A track. That's what I was getting at.

"mostly an A track"

Depends on your point of view. Some people think it is now, I dont. I took out the double up into the bowl turn, and the I plan to slow down the high speed roller section at the bottom a tad. The only part that may be considered A level will be the 6 pack.

Geesh, ya tell a few people that you moved 2500 yards of dirt and people freak.....I dont get it.

Very cool!!!! Yeah ppl have been saying a lot about it becoming very difficult. I have heard that from several ppl. Thank you for clearing that up.

"mostly an A track"

Depends on your point of view. Some people think it is now, I dont. I took out the double up into the bowl turn, and the I plan to slow down the high speed roller section at the bottom a tad. The only part that may be considered A level will be the 6 pack.

Geesh, ya tell a few people that you moved 2500 yards of dirt and people freak.....I dont get it.

Hmmmmm. I heard that you go through a giant tunnel, which doubles as a finish line jump for the pee wee track to get into the place? Lol. Can't wait, king of the cliff sounds pretty darn cool. I just wish I could still ride or at least grow some... Courage.

"I heard that you go through a giant tunnel, which doubles as a finish line jump for the pee wee track"

Now thats funny. The thought has crossed my mind. Seriously though, a new mini track is in the works, hopefully I can get it done this weekend. Dozer was dropped off yesterday......

Transponder rental is $10 per day. KOC is an option included in the rental. I'm thinking of doing some groups that day, and giving away prizes for the top 3-5 in each group. BASIC GROUPS. No we will not run 25+ Kawduki Michelin pro circuit only class.

Lots o plans. Going to get 9 phone poles tomorrow. Sticking 2 in the track 1 finshline to create the scoring loop for the transponders. The rest are going toward a future endeavor. All tracks, except beg pee wee, are getting designated entrance/exit points complete with tubular gates. When these are closed that particular track is closed. Also running a gas line for mom. Putting in a natural gas generator, no more gasoline and lugging the generator in and out. Burying the speaker wire along the drive. No more accidental clothes line Sharc. Redoing the mini track, and beg. pee wee track this weekend. Fence demo begins this weekend. Should have a big pile of lumber here next week. And for the biggest suprise, maybe just maybe, we get the offroad truck, and track hoe back for one more round of dirt harvesting.......this time on track 2! And you though I would leave it alone....shame on you.

So let me get this straight.....I am a little slow. You are offering those of who partake in the riding at your adventure park a $20 admission for a full day of riding on any of 3 tracks and a trail loop. Next if we choose to actually practice we can rent a transponder for $10 ? For the whole day ? On top of that are you saying if we make the top 40 in times we have the choice of riding in the KOC race included in that $10 ????

Say its not so....... $ 30 to ride from 10 am till 5 pm as much as you can plus a transponder to check your personal lap times and a 20 min +2 lap moto if you qualify and choose ?????

Pure heaven on earth sir......

Please correct me if I got the charges wrong !

Nope thats right Dave. Just trying to give everyone more bang for their buck in these hard times with gas prices up in the clouds. I think $10 is a fair price anyway.

If anyone plans to buy their own, they will need to get one from John Dains at Trackside Software. If you bring your own, you can get your times, but i'm still charging those who want into KOC.

Not trying to get rich, I just want to see the place grow.

where is the 6 pack going to be? see, i've jumped everything there except the triple.. so i dont look at it as an A track. and i think its a good thing to slow down that roller section... i got hit in the face with a rock through there (how? im not sure!)

A rock? Doubtful. Kidding I know its possible. Unlikely, but possible. I think people smuggle them in on their bikes from "other" tracks. Ya know dirt clods feel like rocks behind 450's dont ya?

Anyway, 6 pack would be at the end of the high speed roller section, that table has been removed. Before anyway says whoa, you cant do that, I can and I will, and it will kick serious arse the way i'm doing it, so go lay down.

So it goes there.

sorry! must've been a dirtclod... my bad. it was a 450 that i got behind too.. i never wore a chestprotector with my leatt til i started coming to the cliff every weekend... i couldnt handle the roost from the 450s! haha but i dont think its a big deal you took the table out, because there is still the table a few corners after the finish line jump. or did you remove that one too? i think the 6 pack will be sweet there!

Wow this all sounds pretty exciting... I cannot say thank you enough Jeremy for all your hard efforts providing us all with such a great place to ride. Oh tell mom we appreciate her Chicken-n noodles just as much...

Back