Foreign Aid?

i dont get into politics or anything, ever... but that is one topic that will really light a fire under my @$$!!!!!!

i dont get into politics or anything, ever... but that is one topic that will really light a fire under my @$$!!!!!!

Lots of people are that way, my wife among them. Unfortunately, that is what gets the US into positions like this. Politicians are being elected that have no interest in what the PEOPLE want, because they don't get involved and speak up (not meant to be a slam, just stating one of the root causes). They then develop an agenda and go on to establish their "legacy", something they're known for.

I too think it's alot of BS to be sending so much money elsewhere when we have so many problems of our own. While it isn't all "cash" being sent, it does represent assets that are arranged through tax breaks, delayed payments on loans, and surplus material considered to be "bought and paid for", which is another term for waste.

This country is in more need of a good flushing of career politicians and find some average people who remember what this country stands for, and who live in the real world, with average persons concerns, to remold our government.

This is a primary reason why humantitarian aid is best left to private charities. As for military aid, right now we are in the processing of sending military aid to Al-Quaeda so they can overthrow a dictator in Libya and replace him with who knows what. The first day we fired 122 Tomahawk cruise missiles with a price tag of about half a million $ apiece, but dont wory. Im sure the cost of shipping and delivery to Libya makes that number look tiny.

Back