Cheap Honda Parts?

Jon16

PR Founding Father
Lookin' for some GOOD prices on OEM Honda parts.

So far, Service Honda has been the best. I tried Western Honda, and Honda East in Toledo.

Any suggestions?

Honda Powersports of Troy seemed OK when I used them. NO RELATION to Yamaha of Troy Racing, FWIW. Motosport Outlet is decent, and 1) no sales tax for out of state orders and 2) free shipping on orders over $100. They handle OEM Honda.

Lookin' for some GOOD prices on OEM Honda parts.

So far, Service Honda has been the best. I tried Western Honda, and Honda East in Toledo.

Any suggestions?

thats where i got my oem parts for mine, service honda has the best prices had to pay shipping but no tax, couldn't beat it

Mr 16.....You need to find someone with a dealer number...I use to have one for a suzuki shop,You would kill to see how much you can get parts for.....Try to get one from your friends in the biz.

i do a bunch of work for a guy at a honda dealer near me... let me see if hed do me a favor and get you parts at his cost.. not sure if hed even do it for me but hey its worth a shot

txt me tomorrow or something and remind me incase i forget to get a hold of him

im surprised nick doesnt have any kind of hook up? did you think to ask him?

Hondaeast wholesale. You have to call Shane and say you are on the WERA forum. Here is a paste of the email they sent me. Cheaper than any other place i have been able to find. This works for the other makes also. I've bought Honda and Yamaha parts with this without issue.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO
WWW.HONDAEASTWHOLESALE.COM
USE WERA@HONDAEASTTOLEDO.COM
AS THE LOGIN EMAIL AND THEN
WERA AS THE PASSWORD. THAT
WILL LET YOU SEE YOUR DISCOUNTED
PRICE ON ALL PARTS THEN JUST EMAIL ME
OR CALL ME WITH ANY ORDERS THAT YOU WANT
LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS
THANKS SHANE

Jon, i would be interested to know where you find your parts, as i have a 2007crf that locked the motor last year, after only two seasons. Two years does not seem like much time on a motor, when the oil was changed regularly. I am not sure to what extent the damages are, however, i am preparing for the worst. I have not priced parts out in-depth, but e-bay tends to have good deals at times.

I've been lucky with my Honda's, never had one lock up or blow up on me. knock on wood. But then again, you know they are race machines and never guaranteed from the second rolled off the show room floor...

the title of this port is and oxymoron,

its like looking for expensive Ramon noodles... dont exist

Anyway, ebay has been good to me, but you just kicked to door open for everyone to say, my buddy (@$#$@#) at (DDASDADF Cycle) has the best prices. Thumpertalk says they will beat anything. dealer numbers the way to go, used to have one in California but rider switched to kawi's and is currently racing in India...

Back