1. Dismiss Notice

Cheap Honda Parts?

Discussion in 'MX/SX General' started by Jon16, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Jon16

Jon16 PR Founding Father

Lookin' for some GOOD prices on OEM Honda parts.

So far, Service Honda has been the best. I tried Western Honda, and Honda East in Toledo.

Any suggestions?

2. baxterj787

baxterj787 PR Addict

Honda Powersports of Troy seemed OK when I used them. NO RELATION to Yamaha of Troy Racing, FWIW. Motosport Outlet is decent, and 1) no sales tax for out of state orders and 2) free shipping on orders over $100. They handle OEM Honda.

3. shockme#62

shockme#62 PR Member

thats where i got my oem parts for mine, service honda has the best prices had to pay shipping but no tax, couldn't beat it

4. MX315

MX315 PR Addict

Mr 16.....You need to find someone with a dealer number...I use to have one for a suzuki shop,You would kill to see how much you can get parts for.....Try to get one from your friends in the biz.

5. sdjclevland

sdjclevland PR Addict

Yeah service Honda has the best prices I have seen so far.

6. TwentyThreeMX

TwentyThreeMX PR Founding Father

i do a bunch of work for a guy at a honda dealer near me... let me see if hed do me a favor and get you parts at his cost.. not sure if hed even do it for me but hey its worth a shot

txt me tomorrow or something and remind me incase i forget to get a hold of him

im surprised nick doesnt have any kind of hook up? did you think to ask him?

7. osuyzfr1

osuyzfr1 Noob

Hondaeast wholesale. You have to call Shane and say you are on the WERA forum. Here is a paste of the email they sent me. Cheaper than any other place i have been able to find. This works for the other makes also. I've bought Honda and Yamaha parts with this without issue.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO
    WWW.HONDAEASTWHOLESALE.COM
    USE WERA@HONDAEASTTOLEDO.COM
    AS THE LOGIN EMAIL AND THEN
    WERA AS THE PASSWORD. THAT
    WILL LET YOU SEE YOUR DISCOUNTED
    PRICE ON ALL PARTS THEN JUST EMAIL ME
    OR CALL ME WITH ANY ORDERS THAT YOU WANT
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS
    THANKS SHANE

8. sdjclevland

sdjclevland PR Addict

that login does not work

9. firedan

firedan PR Addict

Yes it does

10. osuyzfr1

osuyzfr1 Noob

I just logged in there. You must have something wrong.

11. Jon16

Jon16 PR Founding Father

shane does not work there anymore.

12. osuyzfr1

osuyzfr1 Noob

Did they say they did away with that program? I haven't bought anything since last fall.

13. sdjclevland

sdjclevland PR Addict

what the hell let me try again. It keeps taking me back to the login screen

14. washel157

washel157 PR Addict

Jon, what all parts are you looking for?

15. Jon16

Jon16 PR Founding Father

Cases,crank, cylinder, etc etc.

16. ggx15

ggx15 PR Addict

Jon, i would be interested to know where you find your parts, as i have a 2007crf that locked the motor last year, after only two seasons. Two years does not seem like much time on a motor, when the oil was changed regularly. I am not sure to what extent the damages are, however, i am preparing for the worst. I have not priced parts out in-depth, but e-bay tends to have good deals at times.

17. GeorgiePorgie

GeorgiePorgie PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    I've been lucky with my Honda's, never had one lock up or blow up on me. knock on wood. But then again, you know they are race machines and never guaranteed from the second rolled off the show room floor...

18. HoyackRacing829

HoyackRacing829 PR Elite

the title of this port is and oxymoron,

its like looking for expensive Ramon noodles... dont exist

Anyway, ebay has been good to me, but you just kicked to door open for everyone to say, my buddy (@$#$@#) at (DDASDADF Cycle) has the best prices. Thumpertalk says they will beat anything. dealer numbers the way to go, used to have one in California but rider switched to kawi's and is currently racing in India...