Interesting Article About SX Creator

I am not really up on the life sentence stuff, but I thought a life sentence was 35 years. So 2 life sentences would be 70 years?

Life is not 25 years... it's untill you die. Whoever told you it was 25 years is lying to you and you should seek out revenge.
People think life is 25 years due to the fact that 25 years is the min. time you must serve before you are let off on parole

And the reason why people sometimes get multiple life sentences is because they broke more then one law. Even though their body doesnt stay in prison after they die, it's just the way the law works. If you, for examle, commit murder.. you normally commit more then just murder there are a few other crimes you commit while killing someone.. so you get punished for all of them.. you also dont get the possibility of parole with multi life sentences..

Read that article on the airlines last week, sounds like he got shafted. Sounds like a tough life there too, renews my theory about NEVER doing anything remotely illegal.

yeah, I like knowing that I won't be going to prison anytime soon if I keep living the way i'm living...not worth it. And people that commit money crimes get it just as bad as the guys who commit murder...except the money crime boys get it hard from the murderes while they're in the slammer....

Back