Battlesburg!

all i did was ask for a sweet track like it used to be, and all you ball bags blow this way out of the water, looks like people do listen to me though.

Saw you guys down there this evening and should have stopped down. We were on a Training ride (pedal) with limited time to get back to East Canton. That may be a triple to you but to this old man, it's a double with a bump after it!

Michael
(Adventure & XCF)

Actually Brandon you're totally right. Chet saw your post, ran into Nicks room at 4 A.M and said "Get uP!! Brandon wants something tougher at the track, lets goooo!!!!"

Actually, I'll bet money he didn't even notice you.. Chet mentioned something last year about putting in something a bit scary. Has nothing to do with your (soon to be) ass kissing self.

Actually Brandon you're totally right. Chet saw your post, ran into Nicks room at 4 A.M and said "Get uP!! Brandon wants something tougher at the track, lets goooo!!!!"

Actually, I'll bet money he didn't even notice you.. Chet mentioned something last year about putting in something a bit scary. Has nothing to do with your (soon to be) ass kissing self.

lmao !!!

Wow, Track looks great! And yes Chet & nick are great people. good luck this year 7 hope to see everyone soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back