Whats Your Favorite Bar Bend and Why

I always run CR High's on everything because they just feel right to me, cut down to 30.5" wide. Or Woods High bend in Pro Tapers, since they are CR High copies already made at 30.5" wide from the factory........ if you can still find that bend anywhere.

I have Renthal Twinwall bars with the McGrath bend, I like this bend because the bend does'nt sweep back, they are almost straight across.

I like the cr high but they are just a touch too high and a touch to straight I like a little more sweep.

Does anyone know what may be just a little shorter than cr high?

I always used to run yamaha bend from tag... I wanted something close to that for my 350 the stock bars felt low,flat and too straight.

i went with pro taper factory suzuki/ktm stock bend. even though they say ktm stock bend they are different than the specs of stock ktm bars i pulled off the 350. they feel right at home for me now.

with that said, I have a brand new set (take off from 350, 0 hours) of renthal 672 bend fat bars for sale if anyone wants them! make an offer.

runnin the Renthal Twinwall 996 (stewert bend) had them on my ktm and put them on a honda with no issues .....

Back