2011 CRA Motocross Season Opener at Malvern Racing Sunday, March 27!!!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Hello Everyone,

Only a few days until we are off the couch and on the throttle. We are very excited for the 2011 CRA Motocross season to kick-off this Sunday here at Malvern Racing. It has been a long winter for all us, and were all ready to do some riding.

We have no special events for the first race; however The Kames Series and the Bair's Womens Series are both back. We will have new schedules at the first race with some good events coming up as well as a practice schedule.

We haven't made any significant track changes yet...but they will come. We are hoping to run the day course Sunday if the weather works out...so we will see what happens. The track will be in the best condition we can make it. Hopefully it all works out as weather reports are a little mixed but hopeful. Free camping is available Saturday night. Campfires are OK!!!

Gate Opens at 7am
Sign-Up at 8am
Practice at 9am
Riders meeting directly after practice. First riders meeting is the most important.
Racing at about 10:30am

1st Class - $25.00
2nd Class - $15.00
Gate Fee - $10.00

Awards - 1st - 5th
You can choose from a trophy, t-shirt or Kames Bucks.
Kames Bucks is $20.00 for 1st, $15.00 for 2nd, $15.00 for 3rd, $10.00 for 4th and 5th.

Moto-X will be on site for trackside support.
Concessions available.

We hope the sport continues to grow and hope everyone has a good season where ever your riding or racing. Thank you everyone for supporting Malvern Racing throough the 43 years of its existence. We really hope to continue to grow as racetrack and to be the best we can to provide a quality family motocross event.

See ya there! BBBRRAAAPPP!!!

WOW 43 years! I remember racing there back in the 80's when it was called "Motosport Trails" and you'd see factory riders showing up on off weeks from the Nationals.

Thank you for the continued support of the Women's series. I will do my best to get as many on the gate as I can to support the series.

I know Pit, 43 years is a long time for a motocross track to be around. There are only a handful of tracks in Ohio that have been around that long. I have heard lots of stories of the history at Malvern. It would be so cool to see the track get some property and start expanding it's horizons, but none the less, we are blessed with tons of tracks to ride/race at in Ohio.

Kelli, (does your name end with and i or y) you are quite welcome. The womens side of things has grown so much. Special thanks to Bair's Polaris/Victory for sponsoring the Women's Series.

See ya at the track. You can check our website to see when the race dates will be in the next week.

Back