big horn indoor mx

bighorn

PR Member
this was our last weekend for the season. I want to thank everybody that came out and rode. It was an awesome first year. I really appreciate all the positive comments. We will be changing the track up and getting ready to open back up in November. Hope to see you all again. Until then I will see you guys at Briarcliff.
Thanks everybody.
I also want to thank everybody that helped me out. Especially Mark and Shannon for keeping things going when I couldn't be there or I just needed a break, thanks Mark. I also want to put a big thanks out to Doug for doing the track prep every week.I want to thank Jeremy Osborne for all his help and advice, I also want to thank Travis Hartshorn for doing such a good job building the track.
can't wait till next year!

Big horn

Jay, thank you for providing us a top notch facilty this winter season. You and all your help did a great job on the track and it's amenities! Jack got a lot of seat time this year and hopefully it will show at the races. Myself, however, yeah I'm old but I drank some fine beverages all winter. See you and Hayden at the cliff and some races!

The Winlands.

I had fun there myself when I came out on pit bike night. I hope it worked out fiscally well enough that you'll be back in action for next winter. ---L*64

Back