Bubba's move a take out or just racing...deja vu

Not a biased opinion at all, but I personally think it was stewart's intentions to take out villopoto. it is his only way to make up points in the championship. reed did the same thing at vegas last year, but wasn't successful. if it was for the lead, i would say its racing. but when your in 14th and 15th, clear shot for a take-out.

Stewart doesn't have time to be patient. He has too much competition for once and after last week he needed to make up points. RV squared it up not Stewarts fault he can't read minds I don't think.

Sweet racing this season. I am not really a fan of RV for whatever reason so I'd like to see any one of the other guys win the championship. It would be real nice for RD to shut up all his critics saying he only one last year because everyone was hurt. Guess we will have to wait and see obviously anything can happen in this championship still.

Hey I'm with you! If Dungey didn't throw a chain a few races ago, he's points leader! But that's why they race , you never know whats going to happen! Especially this year! It's been great!

Hey I'm with you! If Dungey didn't throw a chain a few races ago, he's points leader! But that's why they race , you never know whats going to happen! Especially this year! It's been great!

what if RV didnt fail to qualify for jacksonville?
what if stewart didnt cartwheel at daytona and jacksonville?
what if Reed could get good starts all year?
what if Canard didnt get caught up in other peoples messes all year?
what if RC was still racing?
what if Jlaw was racing and took dungey out?
what if JHill was healthy and racing?
what if Jgrant was healthy and racing?
what if Jweimer was healthy and racing?
what if i went on and on and on with this?

what if RV didnt fail to qualify for jacksonville?
what if stewart didnt cartwheel at daytona and jacksonville?
what if Reed could get good starts all year?
what if Canard didnt get caught up in other peoples messes all year?
what if RC was still racing?
what if Jlaw was racing and took dungey out?
what if JHill was healthy and racing?
what if Jgrant was healthy and racing?
what if Jweimer was healthy and racing?
what if i went on and on and on with this?

A chain falling off is bad luck, nothing more. I see your point, but even still, your list isn't the same class of "what if's" as a chain jumping at the factory level.

Back