Fletcher Shryock heads to the B.A.S.S Master Classic

Fletcher Shryock is 25 years old and on March 26th he accomplished the unthinkable. He won the Lake Norman Southern B.A.S.S. Master Open. This life changing experience is one that many anglers dream off. With a total 49.9 pounds bag, Fletcher set a new Lake Norman 3-Day Tournament record and this got him a spot at the B.A.S.S. Master Classic next February at Red River in Louisiana. The transition from the Professional Motocross World to becoming a Profession Angler has only proven that Fletcher is a man that never gives up. “I rode Professional Motocross for four years and with the money and injuries that were invested it was becoming more then a battle, but winning this B.A.S.S. Master Open only reinforces that I took the step in the right direction,” Shryock said. “There are times that I hop on my bike and ride around the track and still have that amazing feeling, but at my age and where I am at in life it’s time to close one chapter and begin another.” Fletcher dedication is one to be admired whether it’s on a track or on water, but wherever this journey takes Fletcher- he will always remember his first love of Motocross. <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Follow the link below and follow Fletcher’s story as he begins is new journey.<O:p></O:p>
www.bassmaster.com<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

Man thats awesome. He doesnt even look right on that boat still wearing a moto shirt and flat billed hat lol. Keep it up Fletcher

this blows all my stereotypes for pro fisherman out of the water... (no pun intended). mad props man!

TOTALLY AWESOME FLETCHER! WOW! THAT IS HUGE! WE ARE ALL REALLY THRILLED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE WATCHING FOR MORE GOOD NEWS. GOOD LUCK IN THE BIGGEST FISHING TOURNAMENT EVER! FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ~~~ THIS IS A BIG DEAL! NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT PAYS WAY BETTER THAN SUPERCROSS & UNLESS YOU GET HOOKED, I'M SURE ITS WAY SAFER.

I FOUND A PAYOUT SCHEDULE FROM LAST YEAR ONLINE:

2010 Bassmaster Classic Results And Payouts
Posted on March 2, 2010 by Adam Monacelli

1. Kevin VanDam Kalamazoo, Mich. $500,000
2. Jeff Kriet Ardmore, Okla. $45,000
3. Todd Faircloth Jasper, Texas $40,000
4. Russ Lane Prattville, Ala. $30,000
5. Brent Chapman Lake Quivira, Kan. $25,000
6. Michael Iaconelli Pittsgrove, N.J. $23,000
7. Matt Herren Trussville, Ala. $21,500
8. Kevin Wirth Crestwood, Ky. $21,000
9. Jeff Freeman Max Meadows, Va. $20,500
10. Takahiro Omori Emory, Texas $20,000
11. Aaron Martens Leeds, Ala. $15,000
12. Mark Tucker Kirkwood, Mo. $14,500
13. Cliff Crochet Pierre Part, La. $14,250
14. Cliff Pace Petal, Miss. $14,000
15. Bobby Lane Lakeland, Fla. $13,750
16. Kotaro Kiriyama Moody, Ala. $13,000
17. Jason Quinn Lake Wylie, S.C. $12,900
18. James Niggemeyer Van, Texas $12,800
19. Tommy Biffle Wagoner, Okla. $12,700
20. Gerald Swindle Warrior, Ala. $12,600
21. Shaw Grigsby Gainesville, Fla. $12,400
22. Pam Martin-Wells Bainbridge, Ga. $12,300
23. Dean Rojas Lake Havasu, Ariz. $12,200
24. Billy McCaghren Mayflower, Ark. $12,100
25. Stephen Browning Hot Springs, Ark. $12,000

IF ANYONE FROM AMA READS THIS..CAN WE WORK ON THE PAYOUT FOR RACERS :)

Back