Can't hear the annoucers on speed over the bikes...

bri232

PR Member
is it just me or what? all i get is the drone of the 4 strokers and cant hear jeff rc ralph or erin. it seems better on cbs but still they need to pump up the mics.
or i need a hearing aid...

anyone else???

bg232

GO REED! TWO TWO!

I just noticed this at Toronto. Before that, I always could hear perfectly, but I think they changed something at Toronto in the sound balance or something?

Yea, it was awsome! Like they weren't there. That's all they need to do is put mics up around the track and wherever the camara angle is, that's the mic used. I don't mind the interviews afterwards, but hearing those two guys during a race puts me to sleep. I prefer the two guys from the Canadian nationals a couple years ago. They were announcers!

Yea, it was awsome! Like they weren't there. That's all they need to do is put mics up around the track and wherever the camara angle is, that's the mic used. I don't mind the interviews afterwards, but hearing those two guys during a race puts me to sleep. I prefer the two guys from the Canadian nationals a couple years ago. They were announcers!

those canadian guys were great! mark travers and brian coster i think... with the royal distributing hole-sheeeeooooottttttt

I'm not as worried about Toronto but I think Malvern needs a PA overhaul haha I vote the fans should sing the national anthym next time.

For the original question, the last Toronto SX was hard to hear, along with a few others. I never really minded much, I mean, I'd much rather hear the sound of bikes tearing it up out there than Erin or Jeff talking about for the same crash a hundred times and rephrasing what I already thought. Sounds mean but I'm honest.

Back