Beans open Apr 2 & 3

1foxracing

PR Addict
BJ asked me to post this for him again since he is still having computer problems.
"Beans open 4/2 and 4/3 11am till both days. Doing alot of dozing this week and bathrooms will be clean and working,plus conncession stand will be open."

You can call him to at 330 407 0843 or 330 602 1246 if you have any questions.
I'm working my real job Sat but I should be up Sun to snap some photo's.

Mark Fox
DSC01243.JPG

hey mark, when you go sunday, tell BJ i said hey and that i plan on coming down sometime with jon to hangout. i wanna try to jump the tunnel with my RC car. ha.

Track is in great shape,jumps all redone. Track is packed down,ready for rain and plows on the tractor just waiting to rip.Will see what the weather dos.
BJ

Track should be great for sunday!!!!I will be out there early,if you want a update call my cell in the morning 330 407 0843

bj, how lates practice and howsthe track looking...mite make the hour drive to rip..but dint really wanna play in the mud..

Track was tight today so tomorrow should be super tight.. gotta work tomorrow but atlleast I got to ride there today. Post a video later I'm my phone now. Bj tight track.

glad to hear everyone had a good time.Thanks everbody who came out!Decent turnout for sunday practice its was a good day.Im really lookingv forward to this year got all my equiptment back.Its going to be a great year at Beans!!!!!

Back