TV Land MX first race of 2011 Sunday April 17th!!!

trevor145

PR Addict
Our season opener is getting closer!
Sunday April 17th we will drop the first gates of our 2011 season. We are very excited for the new season.
More info here; www.tvlandmx.com or call 440-577-1964
TV Land is located at 773 SR 7 in Pierpont Ohio, 44082.
$10 entry, camping allowed.
$25 first class, $20 second class.
9am practice, 11am racing begins. open riding after!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A7sFUYs0iAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you guys have good weather that weekend!! I will be at Steel City trying to qualify for Loretta's. I'm sure you will have the track in primo shape and will put on another top-notch day of racing, and if anyone doesn't get enough track time then its open practice afterwards which NO ONE else does!!! Thanks for all you guys do for us racers and I will see you next time.

Any chance to have practice Friday instead of sat since they calling for 100 percent chance of rain sat? Friday is good so far

You can come ride Friday.
Best of luck to you Barney and everyone else trying to qualify this weekend for Lorettas!!!
Please let us know how it goes.

Just want to give everyone an update.
We did get rain and the worst part for tomorrow will be parking. Please be patient when pulling in as we will be helping to park people and if it is at all possible please leave your big campers at home.
The track should actually work up nice as it is sealed off and hard and I plan to disc it in the morning. I have changed the few sections that were bad so we will running a modified course on the main track with added laps to compensate for the sections cut out.
I know most everyone got a lot of rain and we got some as well but nothing like south and east has gotten.
So the entire weekend doesn't have to be a wash out. Come on out and burn some laps. It may even be sweet by mid day.
We are also going to push the program back 1 hour. Practice at 10am and racing at 12 noon.
Thanks!

We are also running the kids classes on the back track for tomorrow. We will not be racing on the front track.
Like I mentioned I have cut out some of the jumps so they should have no problem navigating the course laid out.

Good day considering the weather leading up to the event. My crew was just happy to ride!!! I am bringing a KITE next time...it was slightly breezy!!! See you in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to everyone that came out!!!
I hope to see you all again on May 8th. Maybe the weather will be a little nicer and I will for sure try to run the full track next time.
Also, it seemed like the kids really like the back track so they will again race on a modified version of the main track. It should only add a couple motos to the format so the day wont be much longer at all and we will have time for open riding after the days events.
Thanks again! You make all the hard work worthwhile.

Back