Holeshot---wow, best i've seen in years!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Pymatuning's track tonight was the best i've seen in years hands down. The dirt looked great. They have a mountain--and I mean MOUNTAIN of dirt on the old quad track that they are planning to add to the entire main track when the weather warms up and they can move the dirt. Art has it together for another great year of racing.

Their next event is this friday, come give them a shot!

My first race was there in 1992 on a pink pw 50. I dragged my feet the whole way around the track that day...that was when jocko had his yellow box truck if I recall correctly he mighta been racing too...

Who did you get together with when you broke your collarbone on a 3-day weekend? Prendes? It was the first 3-day that Pat and I raced in, maybe 2002?

Had the race of death with Dave Roberto Sr. all weekend over 8th and 9th place. Might have been my first year in +40. Still was one of the best times I had.

Who did you get together with when you broke your collarbone on a 3-day weekend? Prendes? It was the first 3-day that Pat and I raced in, maybe 2002?

Had the race of death with Dave Roberto Sr. all weekend over 8th and 9th place. Might have been my first year in +40. Still was one of the best times I had.

oh he loves telling this story. lol.. hell say me. but i stil argue with that. he says i took his line or something idk... haha

You crossed over from way right to the left which is where I was committed already. you did the step up the lap before. Don't know why you hit the brakes then moved over to the left from the far right. Pretty sure I got it ok video lol. I should of not hit the brakes so I would of landed on you Stacy. but that was then, stuff happens its racing.

Besides I took off with the wrong stag-gate one other time and smashed your finger black and blue and remember yiu peeling off the nail in school... was gross...lol.

Back