Dallas SX ...... spoiler

hershey

PR Elite
How about Stewwie in the whoops ? It looked like he chopped the throttle when Reed moved to the left at the end of the set....... WOW

Imagine if the bike rolled on its other side and the exhaust pipe had laid on him instead !

Anyway not his fault at all but those two are magnets this year !

What surprised me more than JS being out of control and taking out Reed, was that Reed didn't bag on Stewart in any way whatsoever when he was interviewed immediately following the race.

How can you not like the guy this year, he's beating the factory bikes on a stocker, put up some of his own coin to start his own team, by far gives the best interiews of any rider out there and he somehow holds back blaming Stewart for being out of control and taking him out. I'm a Reed fan this year!

What surprised me more than JS being out of control and taking out Reed, was that Reed didn't bag on Stewart in any way whatsoever when he was interviewed immediately following the race.

How can you not like the guy this year, he's beating the factory bikes on a stocker, put up some of his own coin to start his own team, by far gives the best interiews of any rider out there and he somehow holds back blaming Stewart for being out of control and taking him out. I'm a Reed fan this year!

+1. goo reed

I am with you.......how can you not kind of be rooting for Reed to pull the Championship out this year. I personally think he has been the most consistant, and think he will pull it out.

Hey! Don't write Dungey off either. He has been pretty consistent as well. As I said before , if his chain didnt dismount on him earlier this eason he would be points leader at this point! But I wouldn't be upset if either him or Reed won it.

Wow just watched it. What an awesome season! I am also pulling for Reed. +2-1+1 = +2 again! :)

I'm not buying the STOCK BIKE either. Not saying its like JGR's technology but I'm sure its anything but STOCK.

I would root for him if he didn't take cheap shots when he gets desperate on the track.

Anyone but REED!!! PLEASE!

I'm not buying the STOCK BIKE either. Not saying its like JGR's technology but I'm sure its anything but STOCK.

I would root for him if he didn't take cheap shots when he gets desperate on the track.

Anyone but REED!!! PLEASE!

Well we all know it's not stock! LOL well, everyone but dumb(Jeff) and dumber(Ralph). They were just trying to hype it up for all the viewers that were watching on CBS. Reed , cheap shots?? Ok, whatever. :0)
Oh, and they said something about JS bike being partially Factory backed also.

Reed , cheap shots?? Ok, whatever. :0)

Just being honest. When REED gets desperate REED gets dirty. Its just his character he doesn't want to loose (can't blame him). But its not an excuse for questionable tactics. The GOAT even said (2006 Outdoors I think) during an interview in reference to REED, he said something along the lines, (racing was hard and dangerous enough without worrying about someone intentionally taking you out. and having respect for one another, looking over your back ect. ect.) I know it's far shy from the 80's and 90's aggression but MX, SX, have come a long way.

Back