Bburg closed Saturday, OPEN Sunday.

Nick46

PR Addict
Once again, the weather has failed to cooperate with us. If the weathermen are right, however, it looks like we can open up Sunday though.
Thanks,
Nick and Chet
330 618 2765
Please don't call until tomorrow please!

What a day at Burg! Thanks for all the hard work guys. Big turnout, primo track, nice weather couldn't have asked for a better day!

I agree. I wasn't going to even ride, but Stephens bike looked like it needed a day in the sun. Track was great, and it was sweet to have Stephen there hanging out too. Thanks BBurg crew!

I agree. I wasn't going to even ride, but Stephens bike looked like it needed a day in the sun. Track was great, and it was sweet to have Stephen there hanging out too. Thanks BBurg crew!

Jon did you happen to helmet cam it up?

Man... really wanted to check out the new track, but had to get some baseball stuff today for my son... to many sports at one time.. maybe next week.

it was awesome to get out to a track. made me feel real good just being there. the track looked to be pretty good. looked fun. very good turnout. beautiful day.

I took 4 beginners and my slow old self. It was AWESOME. I haven't seen ruts that deep since old Scenic days. A great first return to riding. I made a cheesy little video for you tube, I'm going to post it on the "general" section. THANKS B'BURG for a great time!

Back